Ace File Shredder is an easy-to-use file and folder deletion application, capable of “shredding” files, folders and freeing up your hard drive to prevent data recovery.
How to Delete junk files on your computer effectively with Ace File Shredder
To use Ace File Shredder to delete data effectively, you need to download and install the software on your computer. You can download the latest version ofAce File Shredder here.
Introducing the software interface
– Shred Files …: truncate files, or use to delete files permanently.
– Shred Folders …: truncate directories, or permanently delete directories.
– Wipe Free Disk Space …: loss of ability to retrieve deleted data on the drive.
In the section Advanced Wipe Settings are advanced settings for wipe mode.
– Quick Shred & Erase (fastest): fastest wipe mode (may have some specialized software regain data).
– DoD Level Secure Scamble & Erase: data deletion mode that cannot recover data regardless of any recovery solution.
– Scramble File Names and Dates: mechanism for mixing file names, folders, and dates of wipe.
– Allow Right-Click File Shredding: open Ace File Shredder by right-clicking on a file or folder.
Using Ace File Shredder to delete data
Step 1: You can delete a file by, clicking Shred Files …, a window to select the file to be deleted, access to the directory containing the file to be deleted, select and then select Open to open.
Step 2: At this step click Yes, Confirm Shred to confirm deletion.
After deletion will be notified as shown below.
Step 3: Similarly to delete directories, on the main screen we click Shred Folders …, we select the folder to delete, select OK, got it to continue.
Step 4: In this step click Yes, Confirm Shred to confirm deletion.
Step 5: To delete all traces of previously deleted files, select Wipe Free Disk Space … then select the drive to wipe (in this case drive C or drive D), select Wipe Free Disk Space.
In the framework of the article above, we showed you how to delete junk files and data from your computer with Ace File Shredder, This action helps you to permanently delete the data files from the system and cannot be restored. again, so before using the software you need to be careful not to delete the wrong data.