Students read the article to guide the preparation of the spirit of victory and the desire for peace in the Chanting of Experiences to understand how to do the test as well as better understand the value of the content of the work and the intention. art of the author.
Outline The spirit of victory and the desire for peace in Chanting is complete
1. Open the article
Leading the issue and raising the issues to discuss: The enthusiasm for victory and the desire for peace in Chanting the King of Prayers (Pho Price on Economics) by Tran Quang Khai.
2. Body cards
* The victory spirit is expressed in the first two verses: “Gét flute … Hàm Tử quan” (Chương Dương … enemy)
– Chuong Duong and Ham Tu: Two battlegrounds took place in fierce battle of Tran dynasty’s army and Mongol invaders, those two victories were glorious, illustrious and famous in four directions.
– Act: “rob the enemy, capture the enemy” => Create a stubborn stance, majesty in battle, bravery and authority, majesty.
=> The verse is full of joy and joy in the glorious victory.
* The desire for peace is expressed in the last two verses: “Thái Bình … giang san” (Thái Bình .. thousand thu)
– After suffering, bloodshedding and tears, life and wealth are exchanged, the more we cherish the moment of peace, the more freedom we have to preserve and protect that achievement.
– The author’s wish is like changing the words to say to the wishes of the people: A peaceful and prosperous country, forever and ever.
3. End of lesson
Affirming the spirit of victory and the desire for peace in the Chanting of monks.
View sample: The spirit of victory and the desire for peace in Chanting is full of awe.
In the 5th week of school, the program of textbooks 7th Grade Literature The students learned about Phò Gia about the whole author Trần Quang Khải. The poem expresses pride, joy of winning the battle and expresses the desire to bring intelligence to build a peaceful and lasting country forever. Along with the outline of the spirit of victory and the desire for peace in the Chanting of Experiences, you can refer to other texts: Voracious victory and desire for peace in Chanting complete economic experience, Feeling when reading the poem PhÃ giáp about business, Patriotism in Pho is about business, Prepare lesson “Pho” on economic value;