In the previous articles, Taimienphi.vn introduced you to the dashboard in WordPress, as well as instructions on how to install and insert links in WordPress. The following article will guide basic installation Taimienphi.vn in General Settings in WordPress
After installing WordPress, the next thing you need to do is set up some basic settings. The General Settings section of WordPress is used to set basic settings for your website. Refer to the following article content of Taimienphi.vn.
Basic installation instructions in the General Setting section in WordPress
Follow the steps below to access the General Settings section in WordPress:
Step 1: On the WordPress dashboard window, click Settings =>General.
Step 2: The screen will display the General Settings page window as shown below.
Fill in the details in the boxes on the General Settings window:
– Site Title: Display the site’s name in the header.
– Tagline: Display a short description of your website.
– WordPress Address (URL): This is the URL of the WordPress directory, containing all the core files of the application.
– Site Address (URL): Enter the website URL you want to display in the browser.
– Email Address: Enter your email address to recover your password or recover any updates.
– Membership: If this box is checked, anyone can register it on your site.
– New User Default Role: The default role is set for newly registered users or members.
– Timezone: Set time zone based on specific region.
– Date Format: Set the date format you want to display on the page.
– Time Format: Set the time format you want to display on the web page.
– Week Starts On: Select the day of the week you want to be the start date for your WordPress calendar. The default date is set to Monday.
– Site Language: Set the language for the WordPress dashboard.
Step 3: After filling all the information on the General settings page, click the button Save changes to save the basic settings information in the General Setting section in WordPress that you set up.
The article on Taimienphi.vn has just provided you with basic installation instructions in the General Settings section of WordPress. In the following articles, Taimienphi.vn will guide you on how to set up writing (writing) in WorPress.