Chỉ số giá Bitcoin báo hiệu trader đang có cơ hội hiếm hoi để "bắt đáy"

Bitcoin Price Index Signals Traders Are Having a Rare Opportunity to “Find the Bottom”


– Advertisements –

Bitcoin is facing a rough patch this week as a classic indicator signals a bearish move.

In terms of network value to transaction price (NVT), BTC/USD is in a “reset” phase at the recent low of $42,000.

After sinking into negative sentiment as a result of Elon Musk’s tweets, Bitcoin is attempting to establish solid support near previous February highs.

At the same time, NVT – used to spot potential local arbitrage – suggests that the market is looking at an event similar to early 2018 or the cross-asset crash last March.

Early 2018 heralded a year-long bear market, while last year, Bitcoin surged from lows to new all-time highs — a rally that analysts say is still underway.

With the $42,000 drop bringing Bitcoin below the NVT level, Filbfilb – co-founder of the Decentrader trading toolkit – said that:

Here is some hope for those [trong số các bạn] losing my mind

“BTFD opportunities like these don’t come often,” analyst William Clemente candidly commented on the NVT data.


Maybe you are interested:

  • Is the current Bitcoin drop healthy in an uptrend or is it heading towards $40k?
  • Vitalik Buterin decided to burn 90% of Shiba Inu tokens and donate the remaining 10% 10%
  • After this statement, many people believe that Musk really betrayed Bitcoin and directed Tesla to sell Bitcoin

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *