There will be a time when you need to change, edit the date on the computer to fix the error of time and date on the computer or adjust the area, the time arrow … accordingly, adjust the computer time. Calculate, date, time adjustment is wrong … will be the basic operations that you need to know to be able to fix it yourself.
Change, edit the date on the computer is one of the fairly basic operations that anyone using a computer today to be able to handle itself if encountering this error during the use of computers and laptops. Normally, when the time or date on the computer has been set correctly, the times after opening the time and date on the computer will be correct and you will not have to edit or manipulate any more.
Adjust the time, date and time to help you know the exact time when working on the computer
Cause of wrong time, computer time and date
– Because the computer or laptop does not save power when the computer is turned off, every time you turn on the computer, the time is reset to the default settings. This error is usually caused by empty CMOS battery. CMOS battery is usually mounted on the motherboard of a computer or laptop, so if it is due to the reason that the CMOS battery cannot save power, you can edit the date on the computer successfully and correctly, but when you turn off the computer and turn it back on, the time Time will return to default milestones. The solution is to replace the CMOS Battery to completely overcome.
– Maybe the computer is infected with a virus causing wrong time, date on the computer. If you encounter this error, you just need to use an anti-virus program to scan and handle it, refer to top Antivirus software 2019 Best free that Taimienphi.vn has shared to get more information to choose.
– Because you or someone else previously used the wrong setting, the computer automatically recognizes the wrong time clock, and makes the time on the computer incorrect with reality. To know how to set the date and time, adjust the time on the computer so that it is accurate and less prone to errors, follow the steps below.
Change, edit the date on the computer
1. Edit Computer Time, Date using Win 10
Step 1: Press the key combination Windows + R -> then enter control panel then press Enter.
Step 2: Display Control Panel appears -> click on the item Clock and Region
Step 3: Here, you click on the item Date and Time
Step 4: Dialog box interface Date and Time appears -> you click on the item Change date and time …
You make the time adjustment accordingly -> and then press OK, got it To confirm.
Step 5: You return to the dialog box Date and Time and click on the item Change time zone … to change the time zone accordingly.
If in Vietnam, then you should select a time zone (UTC + 07: 00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta is going to be ok.
Similarly, for computers and laptops using Windows 8, 8.1 -> you also perform the same operation above to customize the time on the computer is okay.
2. Modify Time, Date Computer using Win 7
Step 1: You click on the date icon under the Taskbar on the right of the computer screen -> then select Change date and time settings … to start changing the date and time on your computer.
Step 2: Window interface Date and Time appears -> you click Change date and time …
Step 3: At the window Date and Time Settings you perform:
– Section Time: You adjust the time on the computer to match the actual current time. You should collate the clock you are using and should see 1 or 2 other clocks to set the time you are most accurate.
– Section Date: You adjust the date on the computer to match the actual date.
Adjust finished time and date -> click OK, got it to complete the change.
Step 4: To change the time zone -> you return to the section Date and Time -> then click on Change time zone … to choose the right time zone you are in.
In interface Time Zone Settings appears -> you select the time zone in the item Time zone. Finally press OK, got it to complete.
3. Revise Time, Date Computer using Win XP
Currently, users of Windows XP operating system are no longer many. However, if some of you are still using this Windows, the way to adjust the date on Windows XP is very simple.
To edit the date on Windows XP, just click on the lower right corner of the screen to see the date and time -> will immediately display the table Date and Time Properties as shown below. Here, you correct it with the current actual date and time.
When you’re done editing, switch to the tab Time Zone to set time zone. You also choose a time zone GMT + 07: 00 Bangkok, HaNoi, Jakarta If you are in Vietnam. Finally press OK, got it to complete the date and time adjustment on your Windows XP computer.
You see, to change, edit date on the computer It’s simple, right! With different types of Windows, the steps may be different, but basically, the reset is exactly the same, so you only need to know how to fix one of the Win operating systems and the other Win operating systems. You can do the same thing.
Therefore, if the computer displays the wrong time, failing to update the standard date and time will lead to the system malfunction, incorrectly, may cause some applications not to run … So you Please follow the steps fix computer errors that don’t update the time and date correctlyto ensure your device always displays the correct time, date.