With the instruction to change the Boot Menu color in Grub4dos below of Taimienphi.vn, you can change the color easily for the Boot Menu bar effectively. However, you need to understand the interface of the Boot Menu first.
Do you know how to change the Boot Menu color in Grub4dos? Follow the article below to know how to do it.
How to change the Boot Menu color in Grub4dos
How to Change Boot Menu color in Grub4dos
Let’s say you want to change the Boot Menu color in Grub4dos as shown below:
From the picture you can clearly see the Boot Menu interface of Grub4dos is clearly divided into 4 parts:
– The first part (Header): Red letters, blue background.
– The middle part (Detail): Yellow letters, black background.
– The last part (Footer): Yellow letters, blue background.
– Extra parts (Select): Red text in Detail, black background.
You enter the commands to change the color of the Boot Menu interface into the file menu.lst.
These commands have the following syntax:
Color detail selected footer header
Text color / background color
For example: To change the color for Boot Menu as shown above, enter:
Color yellow / black light-red / black yellow / green red / green
– To select other colors, use the Color Matrix palette below to search for color codes.
Above we have shown you how to change the color of the Boot Menu interface of Grub4dos with just a few simple steps. This way you will be working with the completely new Boot Menu interface as you like. Hopefully this little trick will help you.