If you are planning to travel abroad, it is essential to have English vocabulary and grammar. In the following article, Taimienphi.vn will introduce you common English questions and answers when traveling.
By equipping yourself with common English questions and answers while traveling, we can confidently communicate with indigenous people to ask for directions, prices of products, souvenirs without worry of being bought expensive, ….
Table of Contents:
1. Sample common English greetings.
2. Common English sentence patterns.
3. Sample common English sentences when at the airport.
4. Sample English sentences asking for money, purchase when traveling.
5.English sentence form for common hotel booking.
Common English questions and answers when traveling
1. Sample common English greetings
– Good morning / Good afternoon / Good evening – Hello!
– How are you? – I’m fine, Thank you! – How are you? / Everything okay? – I am fine thanks!
– Nice to meet you – Nice to meet you.
– I am Vietnamese – I am Vietnamese.
– My name is … – My name is ….
To show that we are polite when we need help or to thank those who have helped, we can use phrases like:
– Thank you – Thank you.
– Sorry – Sorry.
– Please – Please.
– Excuse me, …. – Please ask / sorry, ….
2. Sample common English questions asking directions
– Where can I find a bus / taxi? – Where can I find a bus / taxi?
– Can you take me to the airport please? – Can you take me to the airport?
– The street …? – Sugar … where?
– Where is a bank? – Where is the bank?
– Where is the exchange? – Where is the money exchange?
– Where is a restaurant? – Where is the restaurant?
– Where is the nearest bathroom? – Where is the nearest bathroom?
– Could you show me on a map how to get there? – Can you show me on the map how to get to this place?
In addition, readers can refer to the article Common English questions when traveling on Taimienphi.vn to learn and refer to some other common English road question patterns.
3. Sample common English sentences when at the airport
– I would like to reserve a ticket to … – I want to book a flight ticket to ….
– I would prefer an aisle seat – I want seats near the aisle.
– How much does the round ticket cost? – How much is a round-trip ticket?
Readers can refer to the article Common English sentence patterns when traveling on Taimienphi.vn to learn more details of English sentence patterns when flying offline.
4. Sample English sentences asking for money, purchase when traveling
Going out, visiting tourism, we cannot forget to buy souvenirs to give to friends and relatives. However, to avoid being expensive, here are some English sentences to ask about the price, buying and selling things when traveling abroad:
– Do you sell any …? or Do you have any …? – Is there a sale here …?
– How much is it? – How much is this?
– How much does it cost? – How much is this?
– How does it sell for? – How does this sell?
– Have you got anything cheaper? – Do you have a cheaper one?
Similarly, readers can refer to the article English questions asking for money, buying and selling when traveling for more details of other price and purchase questionnaires in English.
5. Sample English sentences for common hotel reservations
– Q: May I help you? / Can I help you? – May I help you?
A: I’d like to make a room – I want to make a reservation.
– Q: Do you have a reservation? – Have you booked a room before?
A: I’ve got a reservation: I have a reservation.
– Q: Is the room well equipped? – Is the room fully furnished?
A: Yes, the room well equipped – Yes, the room here is fully furnished.
Also readers can refer to these articles English sentence patterns when entering hotels popular has been on Taimienphi.vn to learn other sentence patterns offline.
Above are the common English questions and answers when traveling that Taimienphi.vn introduces to you. Hopefully the article above will partly provide you with more knowledge, grammar and English vocabulary richer offline. Please refer to these English sentence patterns when checking in at the airport here.