If you travel on your own, without having to follow a tour, sometimes we will easily get lost, especially back in foreign countries, people do not speak Vietnamese, use the map, it is difficult to imagine the road, so In the following article, Taimienphi.vn will introduce you the common English questions when traveling abroad.
Common English questions when traveling
As not native people when traveling abroad, the situation of many passengers getting lost is not surprising. In addition to searching the map or using navigation devices, finding the way on the internet, asking people living near the area is the best method because it is quick and effective. So, if you know the common English questions when traveling abroad, you can be assured not to get lost.
Basic English communication to ask directions when traveling
1. Commonly asked questions in English when traveling
Knowing the road questions in English will help tourists to experience a fun trip by visiting and exploring all the famous places in their places. Here are some of the most common English travel questions you must know when traveling abroad. Even if you get lost, you can manage by yourself and find your home address quickly.
– Excuse me, do you know where the … is? Sorry, do you know … where?
– Where can I find a bus / taxi? Where can I find a bus / taxi?
– Where can I find train / metro / subway? Where can I find trains / subways?
– Can you take me to the airport, please? Can you take me to the airport?
– The street …? Where … where?
– Where is a bank? Where is the bank?
– Where is the exchange / restaurant / ….? Where is the money exchange / restaurant / …?
– Where is the nearest bathroom? Where is the nearest bathroom?
– Where can I buy something to eat? Where can I buy food?
– Can you show me on the map how to get there? Can you show me on the map how to get to this place?
– How can I get to …? How do I get to …?
– How far is it? How far is that place?
– I’m looking for this address: I am looking for this address.
– Is this the right way for …? Is this the way to …?
2. Some of the most common English directions words
In addition to the road questions, you also need to understand some common English directions words to easily visualize how to get directions. In particular, remember these directions, with the help of the people, you will know how to visit the place you need to visit.
– On the Right: Right.
– On the Left: Left.
– Go Straight ahead: Go straight.
– Around the corner: At the end of the street.
– About One, two, three, four blocks: About 1, 2, 3, 4 blocks more.
– Take this road: Take this road.
– Go down there: Go down there.
– Take the first on the left: Turn left at the first turn.
– Take the second on the right: Turn right at the second turn.
– Turn right at the crossroads: Turn right at the intersection.
Above are the common English questions when traveling abroad. Hopefully the article above of Taimienphi.vn has provided you with more vocabulary and how to use sugar questions in English. Besides, you refer to the article the sample English sentences when checking in at the airport here.