Converting Excel to PDF is a way to help you secure your data information, prevent the reader from editing or simply reducing the size of that Excel file. Currently there are many ways to convert Excel files to PDF files, but choosing which tool is simple and reasonable is what many users want. Therefore, the following article will be a list of the most professional Excel to PDF conversion software that readers can apply.
Due to the high security of PDF, users using this format are quite popular. To create PDF files you can use specialized software to create or convert text files to PDF. In the framework of the article below, Betdownload.com will introduce to you some software to support Excel conversion to PDF.
The best software, applications to convert Excel to PDF
first. DoPDF: Pros: Free, Convert text files (Word, Excel …) to PDF by creating a virtual printer driver.
2. CutePDF Writer: Pros: Free, Convert text files to PDF in just a Click with high conversion speed. Download CutePDF Writer to the computer
3. Total Excel Converter: Convert Excel to PDF quickly and efficiently. However, to use Total Excel Converter for a long time, you need to pay after 30 times of using.
4. Microsoft Save as PDF: Convert Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to PDF with the same file quality as the original file. However, Microsoft Save as PDF is supported on Microsoft Office 2007
5. Free Convert Word Excel PowerPoint to PDF: Convert Office files to PDF files quickly and accurately. Especially, Free Convert Word Excel PowerPoint to PDF has the ability to convert many files at the same time with high speed.
Guide to convert Excel to PDF with DoPDF software
The following approach is completely applicable to different versions of Microsoft Word from 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016. Although the interface of each version will be slightly different but in general it is similar. .
Step 1: Download the software to your computer and then install (This software will act as a virtual printer on your computer when installed).
– You can download the latest version of DoPDF here.
– Setting: Quite simple, you just need to follow the instructions to do so.
Step 2: Open the Excel File to convert.
From the main Menu of the selection window Print or press the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + P from the keyboard
Step 3: At the window Print you choose doPDF V7 in the box Name
Then Click “Ok”, you can also preview the print page by Click “Preview”
Step 4: Here you Click “Browse” to save the generated PDF file then Click “Ok” for the program to make the conversion.
Once done, you can enter and immediately see the results you have created.
Thus, only with the simple steps above, readers can easily convert Excel files to PDF files with the dedicated doPDF software. Along with that, hope readers can choose for themselves a tool to convert Excel to PDF like that through the software is currently the highest rated that we have introduced above. Along with that, another way is that readers can also convert Word, Excel, PowerPoint files to PDF quite simply through the Google Drive storage service. When you view these file formats, you can save them to PDF format as you like, and if you do not know about this little trick, the article on how to convert office files into PDF format with Google Docs before will help you do this step easily.
In addition, if you want to convert it back, ie convert pdf to excel, it is not difficult, please refer to the ways Convert pdf to excel Taimienphi.vn has instructed to know how to convert successfully.