Nowadays, 3D technology has gradually become popular with everyone, from TVs or cameras, camcorders using advanced 3D technology. However, there is no need for such specialized equipment and it is still possible to create stunning 3D images. And 3D Image Commander will help you do this.
Are you looking to create 3D images from your pictures in your computer? It is as simple as 3D Image Commander software, you can easily create 3D images from your image archive. Follow the article below to know how to do it.
Instructions for creating 3D images from your photo archive
To experience the newly updated features, you can download and install the latest version of 3D Image Commander here: Download 3D Image Commander
After downloading, installing you launch 3D Image Commander program will have the following main interface.
Step 1: You Click Add … to select the image to create 3D, or you can drag and drop the image into the program’s main screen.
Step 2: Once you’ve selected the image to create 3D, the interface of the program has effects so you can choose to edit your photos to your liking.
– Background card: To change the desktop (Figure above) here to change the properties you just need to move the sliders on it.
– 3D Transformation Card: Used to create 3D effects, here you can create your favorite effects by using the mouse to change the value of the slider and will display the results immediately on the screen.
– Card Stroke: Use to create borders around your photos, can change color arbitrary.
– Card Corners: You can create rolling angles by checking the boxes.
– Reflection tab: Used to create reflections, which can increase the brightness, height and distance between the reflection image and your original image.
– Shadow Card: Use to create a shadow effect around the image. Can change the color of the shadow
Step 3: After you have selected the effects you want, to add text on the image, you Click “Add Text”.
Here you can enter text in the box Type Text, it is possible to change the font, font size or color of the text you enter into the picture.
Step 4: After selecting the effects you like, click “Save …”To save the picture.
So with the operation is not too complicated on 3D Image Commander software you have created a photo with 3D effects like that. If you are not satisfied, you can refer to and use 3D Flash Animator software, … and other software under “Related Soft” to create unique and fancy 3D photos.
Split the image from the background so you can stitch your portrait or a group of people onto another wallpaper, one way you don’t need to do on the software is to trick the photo from the background online with the online FotoFlexer service, to With steps to separate photos from online background with FotoFlexer, you will get what you want without any problems.