You have a lot of important data that you don’t want others to see on your computer. So how to protect that data? The following article Taimienphi.vn will guide you how to set a password for the Folder using Protected Folder.
Protected Folder is software that protects your folders and files, it allows you to set passwords, hide .. important folders and files, so strangers will not be able to access and view the folder, that file.
Instructions on how to create a password for the Folder using Protected Folder
Step 1: First, you need to download and install Protected Folder on the computer.
– You can download the latest version of Protected Folder here.
Step 2: Program interface after installation is complete.
– Here, you proceed to set a password and confirm the password to use then press OK, got it.
Step 3: A new window appears, click the option Add
Step 4: Here, you proceed to add files and folders that you want to be protected by leading to the location where Files are located, then clicking Add Next press OK, got it To confirm
Step 5: The program will hide the selected folders, files, you can change the protection of files and folders by clicking Options at the main program interface
From here you can turn on / off ways, protection mechanisms
– Hide: Folders, files Will be automatically hidden
– Deny Read Access: Folders, files are still displayed but not for others to read, copy
– Deny Write Access: Other people cannot delete, read or change the content of files, folders
Now when opening files, the directory is protected by Protected Folder will not open.
Step 6: Unprotect unlock to use protected data.
At the program interface, click on the files, folders you want to unlock and then select Unlocked
We have just showed you the steps to create a password for the Folder with Protected Folder, this will help you protect your data and avoid unwanted intrusion from others.