Creating a Windows 10, 8.1, 7 installer on the same USB is the method that saves you the most time in creating Windows installers that use multiple purposes instead of creating individual installers. Previously we used to install Windows 7 with USB, but of course it was only allowed to install Windows 7 separately. If you want to install Windows 10 with USB, you must delete Windows 7.
But as mentioned above, the software that Taimienphi.vn would like to mention will help you create the Windows 10, 8.1, 7 installer on the same USB easily and effectively instead of having to install Windows 7 or install separately. Win 10 on USB as always.
BadOhng duhn tsiro bOh Install Windows 10, 8.1, 7 on the same USB.
* You need to prepare the following tools to create Windows 10, 8.1.7 installer
– Windows 7 Installer: Download Windows 7.
– Windows 8 installer: Download Windows 8.
– Windows 8.1 installer: Download Windows 8.1.
– Windows 10 installer: Download Windows 10.
BuuOhc 1: Download the tool USB HDD BOOT here
BuuOhc 2: After completing the download, you open the software to see there are 2 features: create a boot menu for the computer or USB devices, click Tsiro Universal boot for USB disk.
BuuOhc 3: Immediately after this step, a parameter table appears allowing you to choose USB, format as well as integrate the installed version. You just need to click on Format FAT32 good NTFS and then tick Product hbelchp installEht WIndows tyes ISO file entered drive plate and select the versions you want to install and then click But ĐFirstu.
– Another message appears asking you to confirm again in Vietnamese, if this is a new USB without data you just press OK, got it.
– The process of running and loading the software to create the installer for Windows 10, 8.1, 7 will take about 1 minute.
BuuOhc 4: Next you download the installer Creat Wim Files here then extract.
– In the WIM FILES installer, there are many versions, if you want to install Windows 10 on USB, open it, the above way helps you to install the Windows installer into USB after using USBHDDBOOT to create files. boot.
BuuOhc 5: As the title of the article, we will put Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 in, in the following example Taimienphi.vn would like to make a sample Windows 10 64bit on, note that we can repeat this operation as many times as possible. As long as you choose the correct installer for your Windows version, that is. After opening the USB HDD BOOT support installer for 64-bit version of Windows 10, click Find to select the downloaded Windows 10 64bit file.
– Choose the correct 64-bit version of Windows 10 already Open.
– After the selection is complete, click on Begin to proceed with copying.
BuuOhc 6: Wait for a while, depending on the file size and when the message as shown below is that you have successfully installed Windows 10 64bit version.
You can also repeat the above steps and install for Windows 7, Windows 8. When you open the computer, you enter BOOT mode as usual will see the difference.
Realistic interface inside
Above Taimienphi.vn has instructed you how to create Windows 10, 8.1, 7 installer on the same USB. Help you create a universal installer that helps with the installation of bulk machines. In addition, this is also a Boot integrated software with many useful tools for your work. Instead you have to use the software to create Windows Boot Boot using USB. Just like the top software create Boot to install Windows 7 with USB which Taimienphi.vn introduced in the previous article.