If you follow the live stream, you will see the message appear after a certain period of time, these are the running text created from OBS and in the article below we will guide you. how to create flowing text when rotating a screen using OBS Studio like that.
Not only is the software to help you live stream Facebook, Youtube, but also on OBS Studio there are many other features to help you in the process of using it. Create flowing text when rotating the screen using OBS Studio is an example. If you want to get the text running during the use of OBS Studio live stream Facebook, Youtube, please see the following instructions, it will not take you more than 3 minutes.
Create flowing text when rotating the screen using OBS Studio
Step 1: To record the computer screen with OBS Studio, all you need to have is OBS studio software on your computer. OBS Studio here.
-> The next step you can refer to the instructions for installing OBS studio here, how install Open Broadcaster.
Step 2: Open OBS Studio, you can create Windows Capture, Display Capture or Game Display Capture first to get a better sense of how to create flowing text when recording with OBS Studio. If not, then it is okay that we can still take steps as usual.
Step 3: Here you right-click on the screen of the selected OBS Studio Add > select continue Text (GDI +) to proceed to create letters first.
Next we proceed to create a profile for the text you intend to create.
Step 4: Here we are allowed to add text, adjust the font size as well as choose the color for the type of text you are about to write, specifically the following:
– Select font: Select the type of font you use for the text.
– Text: Where to display the content, currently there is no limit on the length, but it is better not to record more than 300 words.
– Color: Select the color of the text, but you can only choose a single pattern for the whole paragraph, not the individual colors for each word.
– Vertical: Check here if you want to display text vertically.
Step 5: The text creation is done here you adjust for the text to display your own on the screen.
Step 6: Click Right click on Profile text Plaster> options Filters to start creating flowing text when rotating the screen using OBS Studio.
Step 7: Here you continue to right click Add > select Scroll, Scroll is the effect that allows us to create flowing text when rotating the screen using OBS Studio.
Step 8: Conducting a name for the Scroll effect, the name makes it easier to remember.
Step 9: Next we will adjust the effect with the parameters you can see the caption as follows:
– Horizontal Speed: Adjust the speed of the lettering from left to right, if it is less than 0, the text runs backwards
– Vertical Speed: Adjust the speed of the text scrolling from top to bottom or from bottom to top.
– Limit Widh: Adjust the size of the displayed text.
– Limit Height: Adjust the number of lines of text displayed.
Step 10: After editing is done to create flowing text when rotating the screen with OBS Studio, you can view the results directly on the interface of OBS Studio.
Above is a guide on how to create flowing text when rotating the screen with OBS Studio, with the above tutorial, you can create a simple but extremely interesting effect and in addition, we also explore more functions. Create effects for text not just Scoll when using OBS Studio. And not only this article, many features Taimienphi.vn discover during using OBS Studio will be sent to readers. Please support and follow our posts regularly.