WinRAR is one of the most popular and widely used compression and decompression applications for Windows users. Do you know all about this application? If you are curious, let us learn about the similar and different WinRAR 64 bit and 32 bit in this article.
WinRAR is a file compression and decompression application developed by Yevgeny Roshal. WinRAR has a long process of formation and development, very “history” is most evident in constantly having new versions and constantly innovating in those versions. Therefore, WinRAR as well as many other applications will have 64-bit and 32-bit versions to meet the needs of 64-bit Windows and 32-bit Windows users.
Download, use WinRAR 64 bit and 32 bit for computer
With the interface and features of WinRAR always improved and rated as the best compression and decompression application today. So the user loads What’s the difference between WinRar 64 bit and 32 bit? Which version would be best to use?
– Download WinRAR 64 bit The latest here
– Download WinRAR 32 bit The latest here
WinRar 64 bit and 32 bit are different and different
1. The similarity between WinRar 64 bit and 32 bit
Both 64-bit and 32-bit versions of WinRar are appreciated for the graphical interface as well as the advanced features that the two versions bring to users. The common advantage of these 2 versions is the high compression ratio, 10% – 50% higher than using other compression methods. Both allow you to create secure archives, set a password for your compressed files, allow you to add archives and comments, in some cases, both will help repair damaged files.
Some other similarities of WinRar 64 bit and 32 bit are:
– Both WinRar 64 bit and 32 bit are installed for use on computers running Windows operating systems. In addition, WinRar also has a version specifically for mobile devices.
– Both versions support compression and decompression of many formats, both ZIP and RAR. When extracted, both versions can extract many other formats such as CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ and TAR.GZ, BZ2 and TAR.BZ2, ACE, UUE, JAR (Java Archive), ISO (ISO9660 – CD image), 7Z XZ, Z file formats (Unix compress) along with RAR and ZIP formats. In addition, 64-bit and 32-bit WinRar can extract iSO-formatted files … With fast speed, WiRAR also helps you to create .EXE installation files or create portable software.
– WinRar 64 bit and 32 bit when compressing files will not affect the original data. In case you have too many files to compress, you can use WinRAR to perform batch compression to save time.
– WinRAR 64 bit and 32 bit are capable of checking, recovering and repairing corrupted files during decompression, and also allow the choice of how to compress, split and create self-extracting files.
– WinRAR 64 bit and 32 both versions have fast compression and decompression speed to help you reduce file size, defragment or decompress data … create ZIP, RAR, 7 format files -Zip, CAB, ARJ, LZH … quickly and very safely.
2. Differences between WinRar 64 bit and 32 bit
The difference when users choose and perform a 64-bit and 32-bit WinRAR download is related to what operating system the computer is running, which version is being used, and how many bits.
Accordingly, 64-bit WinRAR will be used on computers running Windows 64-bit operating system. And 32-bit WinRAR will install, use on computers running 32-bit Windows operating systems.
WinRAR 32 bit interface when you open the archive
Because of such a different platform, each time you upgrade to a new version, WinRAR has the feature updates that best suit each version, either 64-bit or 32-bit WinRAR. For example, you see a specific example of version information and some improvements of these 2 WinRAR versions provided by the genuine in the specific example below:
– WinRAR 5.40 (64bit) version: In addition to the compression, decompression and some common features similar to the 32-bit version, there are some other improvements as well as the interface for compressing and decompressing files. Convenient and faster, this version also works stably on the operating system.
– WinRAR 5.5.0 (32bit) version: Use the default RAR 5.0 Archive Format, use AES-256 algorithm in CTR mode to encrypt ZIP files, support for decompressing .LZ files created by tools Lzip compression, adding some other options.
In addition, similar to other 64-bit or 32-bit applications, WinRAR 64-bit will naturally be suitable and easily installed on 64-bit Windows. However, the 32-bit version of WinRAR is completely installable on 64-bit Windows operating systems. Conversely, with 64-bit WinRAR will not be able to install on 32-bit Windows because the platform support is not the same, so with 32-bit Win you will only install applications that support the 32-bit platform.
To see more clearly the difference between 64 bit Windows and 32 bit, you see the difference between 64bit and 32bit Windows here for details.
Before installing the application on the computer, it is recommended check win 32bit or 64bit to choose the right installation for the machine to help install successfully and increase performance when working on the application or software.
Above is the share about WinRar 64 bit and 32 bit are different and different For readers to know and have a look at the overall, through which there is a choice, will distinguish between the 2 versions (32-bit and 64-bit versions) of a software easily to help install, use. Fast and efficient.
In addition, most operating systems now support 64-bit processors, so for many users of 64-bit operating systems should switch to 64-bit WinRar, other applications are also selected. so to improve the speed of use of the software, as well as enhance security.