In the article below, Taimienphi.vn will guide you how fix computer power on by itself, the laptop automatically restarts when in Sleep mode or Hibernate mode (hibernation) and even has shutdown.
The cause of the computer error automatically powers on
There are many causes of computer error automatically working again, laptop automatically turning on when plugged in, some of the main reasons may be due to:
– Updates are already scheduled: Try checking Media Center to see if any updates are scheduled.
+ Open Media Center, then click Tasks =>General =>Automatic Download Options.
+ Uncheck the option Automatically download Windows Media Center data between the following times.
+ Finally click to select Save.
– Computer wake up settings: Try checking Device Manager to see if any wake-up settings are enabled.
+ Access Device Manager, then click to select Network adapter.
+ Right-click and or double-click your network device.
+ Select Properties => tab Power Management.
+ Uncheck the option Allow this device to wake the computer.
+ Click to select OK, got it
– Power button: If your computer has been used for a long time, is too old, the Power button may be damaged or stuck and cause a computer error to resume operation.
– Voltage surged: check if the power supply is faulty, or try plugging the power into another drive to see if the computer is automatically powered on.
– Virus: The final cause of a computer self-powered error is that your computer is infected with viruses, use anti-virus software to solve this problem.
Fix computer self power on
Here are some ways to fix a computer that suddenly “wakes up”, turns on the power, and boots up after putting it into Sleep mode.
Method 1: Turn off the automatic update or change the update time
On Microsoft Windows operating systems there are tasks scheduled to run automatically. Try checking to see if any tasks are automatically scheduled on your computer, by visiting:
Start => All Programs => Accessories => System Tools => Scheduled Tasks.
If you set the time to check for updates in the early morning, it is best to change the update time or turn off the automatic updates to fix the computer to automatically power on and start up.
Method 2: Access the BIOS
To access the BIOS is very simple, just restart the computer and during boot, press the Delete key repeatedly until accessing the BIOS Utility Screen.
If you are unsure or don’t know how to access the BIOS, you can refer to it enter the BIOS, access the computer BIOS, Laptop common Hp, Asus, Acer, Vaio, Dell, Lenovo … on Taimienphi.vn to know how to do it.
Once you have accessed the BIOS, access it Power Options.
Scroll down to find and change settings Wake On LAN / Wake On Ring was disable.
Press F10 key and choose YES to save the changes and exit the settings window.
Finally restart the computer and check if the computer error automatically power on, restart or not.
Also when in BIOS, you access Power Management, find and change options Wake Up on Alarm or Auto Time On is Disable.
Method 3: Fix shutdown problems
There are many causes of errors, shutdowns of Windows computers, possibly due to incompatible hardware factors, program conflicts or faulty, corrupted drivers. This results in a shutdown, the system will automatically power on, reboot. Any problems affecting the operating system during shutdown are required to reboot.
To fix this error, the solution is disabled, turn off the Restart On System Failure feature.
Right-click My Computer (This PC), select Properties and click Advanced tab.
In the section Startup & Recovery, click Settings and in section System Failure, uncheck the box Automatically restart go is done.
The computer takes a long time to turn off the computer
If your computer takes a long time to turn off, the screen displays a message Windows is shutting down, the cause may be due to:
– There are many applications running in the background that you must turn off these applications before proceeding to turn off the computer.
– Could be due to a virus or malware. The solution is to try running anti-virus software and scan your system for testing.
– Memory or little free space, restricting activities. The solution is to try deleting old files, temporary web browsing files, or using the defrag option to fix the full capacity of your computer.
– The last cause may be due to computer crashes. To fix this error, readers can refer to the tutorial article fix crashes computer, Windows not responding on Taimienphi.vn to know how to fix the error.
The article above Taimienphi.vn has just instructed you on some ways to fix computer errors that automatically turn on and start up. Before performing the troubleshooting steps, make sure no other users are opening the computer without your knowledge, and also make sure you turn off the computer power properly, to avoid the computer automatically turning on when available. electrical offline.
If you have any questions or questions, you can leave your comments in the comments section below.