On a clear day while browsing the web on Chrome browser or Coc Coc, on the screen you receive the error message “ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED”. In the following article, Betdownload.com will guide you some ways to fix the error “ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED” on Chrome, Coc Coc when accessing the web.
There are many causes of the error “ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED” On popular browsers such as Chrome or Coc Coc, the cause may be due to invalid network configuration, extensions, … Refer to the following article of Taimienphi.vn to learn some ways to fix “ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED” error on Chrome, Coc Coc when accessing the web.
– Delete unnecessary Chrome extensions, as they may be the cause of the problem.
– Connecting properly allows Chrome to communicate via Windows Firewall.
– Make sure Internet connection is working properly.
– Disable or uninstall any VPN or proxy services you are using.
Fix error “ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED” on Chrome, Coc Coc when accessing the web
Here are some ways to fix errors “ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED” on Chrome, Coc Coc when accessing the web.
Method 1: Reset TCP / IP and delete DNS
Follow the steps below to reset TCP / IP and delete DNS to fix “ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED” error on Chrome, Coc Coc when accessing the web.
Step 1: Click Windows + X, then click Command Prompt (Admin).
Step 2: On the cmd window, enter each of the following commands and press Enter:
ipconfig / flushdns
netsh int ip reset
netsh winsock reset
Step 3: Restart your computer to apply the changes. Finally try to check the error correction “ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED” on Chrome, Coc Coc succeeded.
Method 2: Clear the browser cache
If that doesn’t work, try clearing your browser cache and checking to see if the Err_Connection_Closed error is still present.
Step 1: Open Chrome browser, or Coc Coc, then press Ctrl + H to open browsing history.
Step 2: Next click Clear browsing data (clear browsing data) in the left pane.
Step 3: In the section Obliterate from (time range), select Beginning of time (ever).
Step 4: Check selected items:
– Browsing history (browsing history).
– Download history (download history).
– Cookies and other sire and plugin data (cookies and other browsing data).
– Cached images and files (Files and images are cached).
– Autofill form data (form data auto-populate).
– Passwords (password).
Step 5: Next click Clearn browsing data and wait until the deletion process is finished.
Step 6: Close the browser window and restart the computer.
Method 3: Use Google DNS
Step 1: Open Control Panel, then find and click Network and Internet.
Step 2: Next click Network and Sharing Center =>Change adapter settings.
Step 3: Find and double click WIFI, choose Properties.
Step 4: Choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4) then click continue Properties.
Step 5: Check selected Use the following DNS server addresses and enter the address below to perform Google DNS change for computer:
– Preferred DNS server: 126.96.36.199
– Alternate DNS server: 188.8.131.52
Step 6: Finally close the windows and check if the error is still there.
Method 4: Update Chrome / Coc Coc or Reset browser settings
If the above methods do not work, try another way to update Chrome / Coc Coc browser or Reset browser settings to fix ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED.
– Update Chrome browser: Click Chrome menu, then click Help (help) =>About Google Chrome (recommend Google Chrome) .Chrome will check for available updates, then click Relaunch to apply this update.
– Reset Chrome browser: Click the Chrome menu, then select Settings (settings) =>Show advanced settings (Show advanced settings), in the Reset settings section (reset), find and click Reset settings (restore settings to default).
Method 5: Use the Chome Cleanup Tool
The Chome Cleanup Tool supports scanning and removing malware that can cause problems on the Chrome browser, such as browser crashes, startup of unusual pages or toolbars, and removal of advertisements. undesirable as well as to change the browsing experience.
Download Chrome Cleanup Tool to your computer and install it here: Download Chrome Cleanup Tool
The article above Taimienphi.vn has just directed you some ways to fix “ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED” error on Chrome, Coc Coc when accessing the web. Also you can find out more aggregate content Chrome error common to have the best way to fix errors on Chrome browser. If you have any questions or questions, please leave your comments in the comment section below the article, Taimienphi.vn will answer your questions as soon as possible.