Mojang and Microsoft has introduced a major update to Minecraft sandbox game with hell overhaul of Nether. The Nether Update 1.16 brings an exotic ore, Ancient Debris that can be mined in the lower depths of Nether. Once collected, you can refine to get Netherite Scrap, which when combined with Gold Ingot will create Netherite Ingot. The patch also adds wood materials, soul soil, new blocks and many other changes.
Summary of remarkable points in the latest Minecraft Nether update
Nether Update also opens 3 new biomes for players to explore, including Crimson Forest, Soulsand Valley and Warped Forest. Netherite can be found in every biome, Fungi (mushroom) is a “tree” of these biomes and new vegetation covers the surface of the cave in Nether. Despite the dangerous nature of the Nether Hell, Warped Forest is said to be “the least hostile place” in this molten lava hell.
The Nether hell update for Minecraft is quite long and comes with loads of additions, changes, bug fixes and adjustments. Here is a summary of the highlights you need to know about “Nether Update” 1.16:
New points in Minecraft Nether Update 1.16
1. New Biome
– Soulsand Valley: For the crowded Skeketon residents, Soulsand Valley is a spooky area filled with fossilized remains. The sky was full of ash and earth bathed in a strange blue light. Located on Soul Sand and Soul Soil, this valley has many Basalt stone pillars.
– Warped Forests: A funny mushroom forest. The Shroomlight illuminates the dark path of the forest, where Warped Fungi appears as a giant tree. Warped Spores hung in the air like snowflakes that never fell, while blue mist covered the forest. Surprisingly, this is the safest area in Nether.
– Crimson Forests: Similar to Warped Forests, Crimson Forests provides the perfect conditions for thrush and Shroomlight to thrive. Crimson Nylium is found everywhere, and the Crimson Spores clogs up the space. Weeping Vines drop themselves low from the ceiling and Hoglins are found while patrolling their territory.
2. New creature
– Piglins: Piglin is hostile mob by default and loves collecting gold. In fact, they love gold so much that they won’t attack if you wear gold armor. Dress up with your best gold outfit and Piglin will even trade you. However, good luck negotiating with them.
– Hoglins: Formerly known as the Piglin Beasts, Hoglins are mysterious creatures. Very little is known about them, except for the fact that they have soft, drooping ears and are not capable of doing much. The huge tusks make them look fierce, but strangely sweet.
3. New material
Netherite is a new high-grade ore found in Nether. It possesses a range of properties that make it more valuable than Diamond. Netherite tools are durable and capable of digging materials faster. Netherite weapons also attack with greater damage than Diamond weapons. Netherite armor is more durable and resilient.
In addition, all Netherite items have greater enchantment value than Diamond (but lower than Gold). These items also float in the lava, so you won’t lose them if you accidentally immerse yourself in some fiery pool of Nether hell.
Instructions on how to make Netherite:
– Go to the lower depth of Nether.
– Use Blast Furnace to refine materials into Netherite Scrap.
– Add 4 Gold Ingot and 4 Netherite Scrap to crafting table to create a Ingot Netherite.
4. New block
– Target block: shoot with an arrow to send a redstone signal.
– Crimson Sems and Warped Stems: wood-like materials.
– Basalt block: similar to pillars and can be placed in any direction.
– Crimson Nylium and Warped Nylium: ground block. Nylium can be spread by using bone meal on Netherrack.
– Nether Sprouts, Crimson Roots and Warped Roots: block vegetables.
– Crimson Fungi and Warped Fungi: can be grown using bone meal.
– Weeping Vines: vines grow from the bottom of the block.
– Shroomlights: a natural light source.
– Soul Soil: when the fire caught, the flame turned blue.
– Warped Warts: decorative block.
5. Technical changes
– Add new locatebiome command to locate a specific biome. Useful in Creative mode when you are looking for a certain biome and don’t want to fly around randomly to find it. Replace the suffix “biome” with the name of the biome you want.
– New nuts: ash (ash), crimson_spore, soul_fire_flame and warped_spore.
– Rendering: Nailed Entity shadow effect on the ground.
6. Error correction
“Nether Update” 1.16 also fixes a series of errors such as items in the item frame will be deleted if both mouse buttons are used simultaneously, piglets turn into adult zombie pigmen when struck by lightning, throwing potion / possible objects throwing both hands swaying, the anvil’s dust particles and black concrete powder block, pickaxe not speeding up piston break, Stonecutter recipe list doesn’t show tooltip and more.
Above are some highlights in the Minecraft Nether update, to play the game more effectively, you can use more MineCraft code like / gamemode 2 or / f money balance.