Just like the browser, to add new functions to Photoshop CC, we will have to rely on the support of extensions. Refer to the following article of Taimienphi.vn to learn how to add new functions to Photoshop CC with a free extension.
If Photoshop CC is not installed, you can visit here to download the application to your computer and install: Download PhotoShop
Refer How to install Photoshop here.
1. Find the Photoshop extension
When visiting the Adobe Exchange site to find the extension, be sure to select the extensions compatible with the version of Photoshop CC you are using. Also some free extensions are less likely to be updated, if you want to be updated, experience the advanced features, you may consider choosing paid extensions.
2. How to add new functionality to Photoshop CC with extensions
To install the Adobe extension, we can use the Extension Manager or ZXP Installer. Drag the file .zxp Go to the next available application and extension the next time you open Photoshop.
Download the Extension Manager and install it here: Download Adobe Extension Manager
Download ZXP Installer to your computer and install it here: Download ZXP Installer
In addition, if you want, you can also use the Adobe Creative Cloud application to install and uninstall the extension.
Download Adobe Creative Cloud to your device and install it here: Download Adobe Creative Cloud
3. Extensions to add new functionality to Photoshop CC
Some free extensions also get useful features and work well with Photoshop. Here Taimienphi.vn will introduce you 3 free extensions that work well with Photoshop CC 2019.
Adobe Paper Textures Pro (Russell Brown)
This extension allows users to easily add texture to images. However, the downside, the biggest drawback of this utility is that it provides textures with a large resolution and size.
In order for Adobe Paper Textures Pro to provide the full functionality without spending a penny, you can download full resolution texture images for free on other websites, then upload photos instead. Texture automatically merges, blending with your opening image, so the process is quicker than creating layers manually.
To download Adobe Paper Textures Pro to your computer and install it, visit here: Download Adobe Paper Textures Pro
Interactive Luminosity Masks (Sven Stork)
Interactive Luminosity Masks allow users to select different brightness areas and adjust in the same image, which makes local editing easier.
In addition, the utility also allows users to select highlights (highlight), midtone (center between shadow and highlight) or shadow (shadow) and customize these areas with masks and pickers.
And yet, the gadget also includes a saturation mask, which helps to selectively increase saturation. If desired, the user can also select areas of low, medium or high saturation, or select colors manually using the area mask.
To download Interactive Luminosity Masks and install it, visit here: Download Interactive Luminosity Masks
Facebook Grid Cover (Bojan Živkovic)
With the Facebook Grid Cover, users can select up to 13 different images and make any changes, as long as the image layers remain intact. If you want to create a cover image for any Facebook page or simply create a personal Facebook cover photo, this extension will be the perfect choice for you.
To download the Facebook Grid Cover and install it, visit here: Download Facebook Grid Cover
4. Some other extensions
In addition to the above extensions, you can refer to some other free extensions below:
– Extensions Free Stock Search by Thomas Zagler allows users to search for stock images to use for various purposes. You can compile the texture image directory for free and use the Adobe Paper Textures Pro extension.
Download Free Stock Search to your device and install it here: Download Free Stock Search
– Interactive Blender Panel Sven Stork allows mixing, combining images together in color tones (light color, mid-tone or shadow) and keep the rest of the image color mixing.
Download Interactive Blender Panel and install it here: Download Interactive Blender Panel
– Action Launcher Anil Tejwani provides useful solutions to plan user actions and actions, including alphabetical order or favorites. Note that the feature by favorites is only available within 30 days of the trial, unless you upgrade to the pro version.
Download Action Launcher and install it here: Download Action Launcher for Photoshop
– PS Tools by Davide Barranca allows you to arrange and arrange all of the Photoshop tools your users “really” need in the onscreen display window and cover the rest.
Download PS Tools to your computer and install it here: Download PS Tools
– RealLookLongShadow panel Denis Yanov provides users with control over shadows and shadow length to bring out the image.
Download RealLookLongShadow panel to your computer and install it here: Download RealLookLongShadow panel
The above article Taimienphi.vn has shown you how to add new functions to Photoshop CC with a free extension. In addition, if you are new to Photoshop CC, readers can refer to the article How to use Photoshop CC for newbies to learn how to use the application.