By adding new posts in WordPress, new content on your site to attract more visitors to your site. In this article, Taimienphi.vn will guide you how to add new articles in WordPress
The following article will guide you Taimienphi.vn How to add new posts in WordPress. Also readers can refer to some articles already on Taimienphi.vn to know how to create, delete and edit categories in WordPress Please.
How to add new posts in WordPress
Follow the steps below to create new posts in WordPress:
Step 1: On the WordPress interface, find and click Posts =>Add New.
Step 2: The screen will display the window to create a new post on WordPress as shown below. You can also use the WordPress WYSIWYG text editor to add content to new articles.
Here are the editorial frames on the page for adding new posts:
– Post Title: Enter the name of the article.
– Post Content: Enter the text of your article.
Step 3: Click Publish button to publish the article you just added.
Here are some other options available in the Publish section:
– Save Draft: Save the article as a draft.
– Preview: Preview the article before publishing.
– Move to trash: Delete the post.
– Visibility: Change the post display mode as Public (public), Private (private) or Password protected (password protection).
– Published: Change the publication date and time.
The article above Taimienphi.vn has shown you how to add new articles in WordPress. For presentation archives, basic composition settings, you can refer to the tutorial Install Writing in WordPress. The next article following the WordPress series, Taimienphi.vn will guide you how to edit posts in WordPress.