Grub4dos help you create a bootable USB compact and simple, very useful support when you want to backup, restore or reinstall Windows system for your computer … More than help you can ghost win 10 effectively
- Watch a video on how to do it
How to create USB Boot with Grub4dos helps install and fix operating system errors
Guide to Create USB Boot with Grub4dos
– USB capacity ≥ 1Gb.
– Software Hiren BootCD (with all versions)
– Software Grub4dos
Note: From the versions of Windows 10, 8.1, and 8 operating systems to launch the software, you need to right-click the running file and select Run as administrator Please.
Step 1: Format USB drive, you should use the software HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool to format the USB
TipsIf USB has an error while formatting, you can refer to the article Fix USB error for Format.
Step 2: Start the Grub4dos software.
– At Disk, click Refresh To recognize and then select the USB you want to create Hiren’s Boot
– The same in Part List you press Refesh and choose Whole disk (MBR)
– After setting, press Install to install
Step 3: The command dialog box informs you of the MBR / BS setup on USB completed. You press any key or press Enter to finish.
Step 4: Next, you continue to copy 2 files grldr and menu.lst from the extracted grub4dos.zip file to USB.
Step 5: Open the folder containing the Hiren’s Boot.iso file, extract the Hiren’s Boot.iso file and copy all the extracted files into USB.
Test drive USB Boot after creation
To check if the USB device is working or not, as well as any errors in your implementation, simply double-click the DLC1Menu file and select the language to use (Here Taimienphi select Vietnam).
DLC Boot 2015 interface appears, you choose Other tools.
Click on the option MobaLiveCD
MobaLiveCD window appears, click the option Run the LiveUSB
Select the source as your USB and press OK, got it
And Hiren’s Boot interface will appear as shown below, depending on the version that you extracted to USB earlier. Now that you have a versatile USB stick, you can repair your computer quickly.
The error encountered during creating USB Boot
– Perform operations not in the right order
– Unzip Hiren’s Boot kit wrong or missing file.
– Normally, if you have antivirus software turned on, this software may have blocked reading the autorun file created in USB boot, this will lead to the situation that the autorun file is created but there is no content so when we boot USB will be faulty.
In the above article, we have instructed you how to create a bootable usb with Grub4dos, so that whenever the computer has a problem and there is no CD drive, you can use USB to extract Ghost and reinstall the operating system. for computers. Depending on the version of Hiren’s Boot you download and after extracting, there will be different interface and file components. But generally after performing the above steps, you can complete creating USB Boot using Grub4dos already. Good luck
Watch a video on how to create USB with Hiren’s Boot function