Similar to other versions, to install Windows 11 with USB first we need to create a USB Boot, this USB will contain the Win11 operating system that needs to be installed on the system instead of using the disk as usual, for experienced technicians, create USB install Windows 11 is said to be a quick and safe solution to overcome arising problems when using computers.
Tips to create a USB Boot to install Windows 11, without using a disc
What to prepare to install Windows 11 with USB?
– Preview Windows 11 installation configuration is it suitable.
– USB free space 15GB, does not contain important data
– Latest Windows 11 ISO version here: Windows 11 Pro download link
– Software to support creating USB install Windows 11 Rufus here.
Instructions to create the fastest Windows 11 USB installation
Step 1: Right click on Rufus choose Run as Administrator.
Step 2: At interface Rufus choose USB create Windows 11 installer at Device.
– Note: Remember to plug the USB into your computer for the software to recognize the installation drive
Step 3: Press Select search for location contains Windows 11 installer => select file ISO Windows 11 and press Open.
How to create a USB to install Windows 11 with Rufus
Step 4: Next, choose as shown below
– Partition scheme: Choose MBR
– Target system: Choose BIOS (or UEFI-CMS) => allows you to install Windows on both formats of computer and laptop hard drives
Step 5: Name your Windows 11 USB at Volume Lable.
– Suggest: You should name the most meaningful (eg USB Cai Win 11 Taimienphi).
Step 6: At the File System tab select NTFS => press Start.
Step 7: Press OK to start the process of creating a USB to install Windows 11.
– Note: After clicking OK, all data available in the USB is completely erased, you should copy the data to avoid the situation of being lost and cannot be recovered.
The process of creating Windows 11 USB installation is complete, you will receive a blue READ message like the illustration below.
After successfully creating a USB Boot to install Windows 11 ISO, you can immediately refer to how to install Win 11 in the tutorial below to experience the new features that Microsoft has integrated in Windows 11.
- See also: How to install Windows 11
Above are all instructions on how to create the simplest and fastest Windows 11 USB installation today. If in the process of creating a USB drive to install Windows 11 have any questions, don’t forget to leave a question right below the comment section. Taimienphi will answer all your questions as soon as possible. In case you don’t have a USB, don’t worry, please refer to it How to install Windows 11 without USB here.