Suppose in the case that if the content describes the Media files, the image does not match the content of the article in WordPress or the image order is incorrect, you can completely edit these media files. The following article Taimienphi.vn will guide you on how to edit Media files, images in WordPress
After learn how edit the post in WordPress, you can continue to learn how to edit Media files, images in WordPress so that images fit the content of your article. Refer to the following article of Taimienphi.vn to know how to do it.
How to edit Media files, images in WordPress
Here are the steps to edit Media files, images in WordPress:
Step 1: Click Media =>Thư viện, then click the Media item names, photos or links to edit.
Step 2: On the screen you will see a list of media files. Here choose one or more photos you want to edit.
Step 3: The editing media page will display some editing options in the right pane.
– URL: You can only read links from multimedia files.
– Title: Display the name of the media file. The title is usually displayed in libraries and attached pages, if the theme or plugin is designed to display the title.
– Permalink: Permalink is the URL of the multimedia attachment page. It can also be a link to see the attached page.
– Edit image button: This button allows to edit image position, such as counterclockwise rotation, rotate clockwise, flip vertically, flip horizontally.
– Caption: Briefly describe the media file content.
– Alternate Text: Alt text for images used to describe images.
– Description: Interpretation of multimedia files.
– Delete Permanently: Permanently delete multimedia files.
Step 4: After finishing editing the media files, photos, click Update button to save the changes.
Above is how to edit Media files, images in WordPress. This way you can edit Media files, images in WordPress to fit the content of your article, in addition, you can refer to the article. Insert Media files, photos, music, videos in WordPress here.