Voice chat does not work in Dou or Squad mode when playing PUBG PC is an extremely annoying bug when you can’t talk to your teammates to work better with them. This error is just as annoying as the audio bug that ever happened.
Error Mic, Voice chat in PUBG PC.
How to fix bugs Mic, Voice chat PUBG PC
This error is encountered when you cannot hear what your teammates say or vice versa, nor can they hear what you say during a match.
This is usually due to improper settings in your mic, or sometimes a hardware problem. It is also possible that your mic or headphone has a mechanical problem that prevents them from working as normal.
2. How to overcome
Method 1: Update to the latest PUBG version
Rebooting your computer is the simplest way you can reset everything involved. Along with that, check if the game has updated to a new version, then proceed to update to the latest version to avoid errors.
Method 2: make sure your mic is turned on for PUBG (Windows 10)
Win10 users need to check that they have enabled mic mode in PUBG.
– Press the icon key Windows and I at the same time to open Windows Settings.
– Select Privacy in Settings.
– Select Microphone in the left bar and make sure Microphone connection is enabled, On status for PUBG.
– Log into PUBG to check whether the Mic is working normally or not.
Method 3: reformat the audio settings of the mic on the device
In the search box in the Taskbar, type Control Panel to open the interface.
Select Hardware and Sound in Control Panel, select Sound.
On the Playback and Recording tabs, make sure your mic is set to Default Service.
Then right-click on your mic in the Recording tab, select Properties, a new window will appear and select Advanced.
Uncheck the box Allow Application to take exclusive control of this device Then click Apply and OK.
Save the new settings on your computer and then reboot.
Method 4: Update sound card driver
Error of voice chat mic in PUBG may also be because you are using the wrong audio driver or it is too old to be compatible with the operating system, so you need to upgrade Audio Driver to use the normal voice chat mic.
Method 5: Check out PUBG’s audio settings
– Edit voice chat settings in-game.
Go to PUBG Setting, select Sound.
– In the Voice section, set the Voice Channel in All mode, Voice Chat Mode in Push To Talk mode and Voice Chat Input and Voice Chat Output to 100 then Save changes.
– Reformat The Audio Settings on Steam.
Go to Steam Settings.
– Click Voice or In-GAme Voice.
– In Recording (audio input) device, your microphone must be selected. If not, click Change (or Change Device) to change it to your mic.
– Make sure the Microphone volume and Receive volume are set to medium or large, so that you and your teammates can hear each other, then save changes.
Method 6: edit the network
If you are using a VPN, disable that VPN or switch to another VPN.
If you use Wifi or Ethernet broadband (broadband), try connecting to other Wifi.
Method 7: Edit fame file setting
Sometimes having the wrong settings in the game’s configuration files may also cause this problem. How to reformat files as follows:
– Type % appdata% in the search bar at the Start menu, then select % appdata% in File Folder.
– File Explorer window appears, click AppData in the link bar above.
– Go to Local> TslGame> Saved> Config> WindowsNoEditor.
– Open the GameUserSettings.ini file in Notepad or .txt.
– Make sure the following settings are formatted correctly:
IsVoiceInputMute = False
IsVoiceOutputMute = False
VoiceInputVolume = 100
VoiceOutputVolume = 100
– Save the file and reboot.
Above are ways to fix errors related to mic and voice chat PUBG PC, you can see more tutorial article fix Connection Closed error in PUBG here.