There are many reasons for the Input signal out of range error, which may be due to the video card resolution issues, screen resolution issues and technical problems in the device adapter. In the following article, Taimienphi.vn will guide you how to fix the input signal out of range error.
Refer to the following article of Taimienphi.vn to learn 2 ways Fixed Input signal out of range error Please.
How to fix Input signal out of range error
Method 1: Fix input signal out of range error
Try the following steps to fix the error and see if the Input signal out of range error, the black screen error remains or not:
– Boot the computer into Safe Mode.
Refer to the article How to enter Safe Mode on Windows 7/8/10 on Taimienphi.vn to know how to boot your computer into Safe Mode.
– After accessing Safe Mode, try reducing the video card resolution to the resolution that the monitor supports.
– If you have changed the screen resolution, try restarting the computer and check if the Input signal out of range error remains or not.
– If the steps above have been applied but the Input signal out of range error still persists, manually reinstall all necessary drivers for the monitor as well as the video card and see if the error persists.
– Boot the computer into Safe Mode and open the Windows Device Manager window.
– Next, expand Display adapters and Monitors to delete the items listed in these 2 sections. Or you can also select items and press Delete key to delete.
– After completing the above steps, proceed to restart your computer for Windows to reinstall the necessary drivers for the device. If Windows cannot find the driver, or if you need to update the driver, go to the driver section.
Method 2: Another way to fix the Input signal out of range error
If you have applied and followed the instructions above but the Input signal out of range error persists, it may be due to the monitor or video card error. To fix the Input signal out of range error, follow the steps below:
– Try connecting the monitor to another computer and check if the monitor works. If everything is fine, the problem may be due to video card error.
If the monitor doesn’t work, it’s time to consider replacing your video card.
In addition, if the error is due to a video card, you can take it to a reputable computer repair center or laptop for assistance.
Above Taimienphi.vn just guided you 2 How to fix Input signal out of range errors. In addition, if you have any questions or questions, you can leave your comments in the comment section below the article.