One of the best things about WhatsApp is its ability to let you use the messaging service right from any web browser on your computer. Users simply scan a code on a computer from their phone and were able to use the WhatsApp app on a desktop or laptop computer.
Usually, this feature works well and you don’t have any problems with them. However, sometimes errors occur and it doesn’t work no matter what you do. If you encounter problems WhatsApp Web does not work on your PC, then you will want to consider using some of the fix methods that thuthuat.taimienphi.vn introduced below.
Fix WhatsApp Web error not working on PC
1. Make sure WhatsApp works properly on the phone
The first thing you need to do is verify whether WhatsApp works properly on mobile devices or not. Make sure you can send and receive messages in the WhatsApp app on your smartphone.
If you’re having trouble sending or receiving messages, then WhatsApp Web might not work on your computer because it’s just the shell of a mobile messaging app and is completely dependent on the mobile app. . Here are some things you can do on your phone to fix WhatsApp errors:
– Turn on airplane mode (Airplane Mode).
– Turn on mobile data options.
– Turn on the Wifi option if there is a Wifi network.
– Reset network settings,
2. Reactivate WhatsApp Web
Sometimes logging out and logging back into your account can fix WhatsApp’s Web not working on your computer. This is done easily:
Step 1: Access to WhatsApp Web using web browser on your computer, click on the 3 dots icon in the upper right corner of the screen and select Log out. You will be logged out of your WhatsApp account on PC.
Step 2: Open the WhatsApp app on your phone, touch the 3 dots icon in the upper right corner of the screen and select WhatsApp Web to establish a connection with the computer.
Step 3: Scan the QR code displayed on the computer screen with the phone camera.
Step 4: Log back into WhatsApp Web and hope the problem is fixed.
3. Use incognito mode on the web browser
A normal web browser window contains all the cache, cookies and other files. These files can sometimes interfere with WhatsApp activity. On the other hand, the incognito window does not use any of your existing website data and cookies. Therefore, you should try to use WhatsApp Web in incognito mode on the browser to see if that can help fix WhatsApp Web error not working on PC or not.
– If you are using Chrome, then click on the 3 dots icon in the upper right corner of the browser and select New incognito window.
– Firefox users need to click on the 3 horizontal lines icon in the upper right corner of the browser and select New Private Window to open incognito mode.
– Enter https://web.whatsapp.com/ in the address bar and press Enter.
– Log in to your WhatsApp account.
If it’s true that browser data causes the WhatsApp Web error to fail, then incognito mode can resolve that problem.
4. Clear cookies on the web browser
Incognito windows can be an effective solution to fix WindowsApp Web error not working, but as soon as you close the window, you’re logged out of WhatsApp Web. You need to log back in to your account every time you want to use the service. This is time consuming and annoying. Another way to fix browser problems is to delete cookies in your browser.
1 – Delete cookies on Chrome
– Click the 3-dot icon in the upper right corner of the browser screen and select Settings.
– Click on it Advanced on the next screen and select Clear browsing data.
– In a new window, select the tab Basic> All time from the menu Time range. Then uncheck the option Cookies and other site data and click on Clear data.
2 – Delete cookies on Firefox
– Click the icon 3 horizontal lines and select Options.
– Choose Privacy & Security from the left menu.
– Click the button Clear Data on the right panel.
– Choose an option Cookies and Site Data and press Clear.
Now, the cookie has been erased. You access to WhatsApp Web in the browser and use normally.
5. Change network settings
One of the reasons WhatsApp Web doesn’t work on PCs is because firewalls or network settings prevent WhatsApp from downloading. In this case, you will need to contact your network admin and ask them to whitelist the following domain names so they can gain access to your network:
– * .web.whatsapp.com
– * .whatsapp.net
Once these sites have been authorized, you will be able to access them and use WhatsApp Web on your computer.
6. Disable the VPN service on the computer
If you turn on the VPN service and it’s working on your computer, then try turning it off to see if the problem is solved. WhatsApp can detect your VPN IP and treat it as an unauthorized user. This prevents you from using your account. You can temporarily turn off the VPN and reactivate when you no longer use WhatsApp Web.
7. Use Internet Troubleshooter on the computer
If the problem with WhatsApp Web on your PC persists, you can use the Internet troubleshooter on your PC to find out what’s causing it.
– Open Settings and choose Update & Security.
– Click here Troubleshoot in the left panel.
– Click on it Internet Connections in the right panel and select Run the troubleshooter.
– Choose Help me connect to a specific web page.
– Enter https://web.whatsapp.com and click the button next below.
The troubleshooter will tell you the cause of the problem and you can take the necessary actions to fix network or Internet errors on your PC. Besides, you guys refer to the way Check phone number registered WhatsApp or not here.