Process Explorer Help users to control the system, manage applications and programs running on the system, thereby helping the system to operate better. Process Explorer will display information about all the programs running on the system.
Main features of Process Explorer
– Manage the programs running on the system
– Track and provide detailed information about the programs running on the system
– Allow the program to pause or resume operation
– Detect spyware and spyware
– Control the operation progress of programs on the system
HOW TO INSTALL PROCESS EXPLORER
– Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
– Capacity: 1.85MB
– Copyright: Free
– English language
– Version: 16.21
You can download Process Explorer to the computer with the following link: Download Process Explorer
Step 1: After downloading Process Explorer, extract the ProcessExplorer.zip file by right-clicking and selecting Extract Here
Step 2: After extracting, you will see 2 files
– procexp.exe: is the installation file for computers using 32-bit windows
– procexp64.exe: is an installation file for computers using windows 64bit.
In this article, Betdownload.com will use the file procexp.exe to install Process Explorer.
Step 3: You launch the installation file according to your windows version, click Agree to agree to the terms of the software
Step 4: The system will automatically install in a few minutes, you just need to wait for the installation of Process Explorer to complete. After the installation is completed, the program interface will automatically appear
Installation is now complete Use Process Explorer to control the system, manage the applications running on your computer. Hopefully, through this article, you will be able to install Process Explorer in the best way. If you have any questions during the installation process, please comment below so that Taimienphi.vn technical team can assist you.