How to install Teamviewer, setup Teamview to connect to a remote computer
Instructions to install TeamViewer on the computer
Step 1: Download the latest version of Teamviewer to your computer here: TeamView
Step 2: Launch Teamview installation file, double-click or right-click to select Run as administrator
Step 3: The Teamviewer installation window appears, under How do you want to proceed? you choose Basic installation, in How do you want to use Teamviewer? you choose Personal / Non-commerial use (for free to use TeamViewer). Then click Accept – Finish.
You can also check Show advanced settings to fine-tune the stringing settings more.
And immediately the software will automatically be installed and create a shortcut on the screen.
Step 4: Once installed, the application will automatically display the main interface of TeamViewer and you can use that ID and password to share with the user.
Install Teamview on the old interface
Step 1: Download the latest version of Teamviewer to your computer here: TeamViewer
Step 2: After downloading the installer to your computer, install the program. Right-click on the file and select Run as administrator
Step 3: Teamviewer installation window appears, the tick you like the image below, Then click Accept – Finish. You can also check Show advanced settings to fine-tune the stringing settings more.
Step 4: After selecting the program will automatically install on your computer
Here, Section Browse Navigate to where to install the software’s installation file. You can leave the default without any changes.
– Tick the option Use TeamViewer Remote Print If you want to use the TeamViewer Remote Print function
– Check in Use TeamViewer VPN If you want to use the VPN function
– Check in Use TeamViewer Meeting Add-for Outlook If you want to use the utility for Outlook.
Select finished, press finish to the program to perform the next task.
The software installation process takes place
Wait for a while the program is installed on the computer to be able to use.
- Instructions for Using Teamviewer to connect a remote computer
Step 1: Open the newly installed program.
Step 2: The main interface of the program
– Your ID: TeamViewer level consists of 9 digits for each machine and unchanged
– Password: Including 4 digits, each time you activate the program, it will change
Step 3: To connect to another device, first make sure that the machine has Teamviewer installed. Section Partner ID You enter that person’s ID then select Connect to PartnerA dialog box will appear asking you to enter a password to access the machine, enter the password and select Connect.
- If you want other people to access your computer you provide Your ID and Password in the section above for that person.
Thus, Above we have just guided you how to install and use Teamviewer software. It is quite simple, With Teamviewer only need an Internet connection that you can access to repair, fix, install, exchange information. .. with your friend’s computer quickly and efficiently.