In previous posts, Taimienphi has guided readers How to create a USB to install Windows 11 on PC is fast and simple, and in this article, we bring you another trick to install Windows 11 without using USB or disc, specifically as follows.
No need to use USB, you can still install Windows 11 with just a few steps
I. Advantages of installing Windows 11 without USB
– Do not spend money to buy USB, Windows 11 installation disc.
– Faster installation speed than other methods (tested)
– Good support for machines without disc tray, damaged USB slot.
– Can install Windows 11 in both UEFI (GPT) and Legacy (MBR) standards
– The installation process takes place automatically, without much manipulation => suitable for those who are not familiar with computers or technology.
II. Notes and conditions for installing Windows 11 without USB
– The computer is still working normally, no problems when using it.
– Fullfill the needs Windows 11 installation configuration required by Microsoft.
– The drive to install Windows 11 without USB does not contain important data, avoiding loss after installation.
III. Link to download Windows 11 standard version
Windows 11 64bit files
IV. Steps to install Windows 11 without USB
Step 1: Load Windows 11 from the link above.
Step 2: Setting WinToHDD on the computer.
– Download WinToHDD Latest version here.
– Unzip and install it directly on the computer as usual.
- Reference: How to download and install WinToHDD
Step 3: Open the software WinToHDD choose Reinstall Windows.
Step 4: At the card Image File, choose path to Windows 11 ISO file downloaded in the above step => select the version of Windows 11 you want to install on the computer at the card Operating system => press next to go to the next step. (as shown below, Taimienphi chose to install Windows 11 Pro version)
– Note: Do not let the installation file Windows 11 ISO on COLOR (drive you will install Windows 11).
Step 5: Right now, the software automatically recognizes the current Windows installation partition, WinToHDD will use that partition to install Windows 11, just press next.
Step 6: A message as shown below appears, press Yes allows the software to download and install WinPE on the computer.
Step 7: Next you press Yes to restart the computer and install Windows 11, select No to cancel the installation.
After the computer restarts, the system automatically extracts the ISO file and runs the content from the Windows 11 installation file, without USB you can still install Windows 11 as usual, the following operations are performed automatically. , then set up the Windows 11 user system on the computer to use, refer to Windows 11 User System Setup Click here to know how to setup and finish installing Windows 11 without USB.