eNetViet is a portal built to connect parents, teachers and schools together, helping not only after 8 weeks, at the end of term 1, term 2, parents can know the situation but can update. anytime, anywhere and teachers also know how their students are learning at home, thereby promoting learning. However, in order to use eNetViet effectively, you need to do it first eNetViet login. If you are familiar with this application for the first time, please refer to the steps below to follow the login process.
How to log in to eNetViet, an educational network for teachers and parents
Note: To log in to eNetViet, you need to meet the following conditions:
– The eNetViet application has been applied in the school that your child is attending.
– Parents need access to the Electronic Contact Book service to activate.
– Installed eNetViet.
– Log in to your eNetViet account, if you do not have an eNetViet account, please proceed to register for an eNetViet account right away.
I. Instructions on how to login eNetViet on Android and iOS phones
Step 1: Download eNetViet for Android and iOS phones.
=> Link to download eNetViet for Android
=> Link to download eNetViet for iPhone
Step 2: If you are logging in for the first time, enter phone number (Figure 1) and then click on “Forgot password” (Figure 2). The password will be sent to your phone number.
Note: In case, if your phone has not registered to use the service, the system will notify, you contact the school to be registered.
Step 3: After you have obtained the password, you enter phone number, password (Figure 1) and then press the button “Log in” (Figure 2) means you’re done.
II. Instructions for using eNetViet application on the phone
With the eNetViet application, parents and school teachers can easily chat, receive notifications, update students’ daily activities, information and school events online quickly. Through this app:
* Teachers can:
– Online student attendance.
– Receive online leave applications from students and parents for their children.
– Enter student scores on the phone.
* Parents easily:
– Take a break from online school for your child.
– Get attendance information every day.
– Receive your child’s learning evaluation sheet.
– Receive your child’s monthly transcript.
User Manual for eNetViet:
After logging in to eNetViet, the application will recognize and display your student – child information. If you want to update more information on eNetViet, please follow the instructions below:
* View student account information:
In the Home interface after logging in, you look in the upper left corner, click on the icon 3 dashes (Figure 1). Next, click on “account information” (Figure 2). At this time, eNetViet will display all information such as display name, phone number, email, school year, student’s name, class, and school.
* See your child’s scorecard:
Once logged in, click on “Transcript” is to be able to see your child’s transcript for all subjects.
* See attendance, take a break from school:
Similar to Scoreboard, you just need to click “Attendance, take a break from school“.
* View information from the school: There will be entries like Event news, Announcement, Invitation letter, Study plan, Education news. Depending on your needs, you can click on the optional item.
Above is a guide on how to log in to eNetViet and how to use it, so that you can use it effectively for the first time to help update and monitor your child’s learning easily and quickly.