Roasted corn is a great snack on cold days. Baking corn is quite simple but takes a long time so not everyone can do it themselves. However, nowadays, you can easily bake corn with an air fryer at home. The following article will show you how to bake butter corn in an oil-free fryer, please refer to it.
Ingredients for grilled corn
- Cooking oil, butter, salt, pepper
- A little chili powder if you like spicy food
How to bake corn in an oil-free fryer
- Corn remove all skins, corn silk and wash.
- Put the corn in the air fryer, if the corn is too long, you can cut it in half.
- Spray cooking oil evenly on all surfaces of the corn.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper around the corn cobs.
- Put the corn in an air fryer and turn on the stove at 180 degrees Celsius for about 12 to 16 minutes.
- When the time is up, flip the corn over and continue baking at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Then, remove the corn and spread a thin layer of butter on top while the corn is still hot and enjoy.
So we’ve got delicious, buttery baked corn in just 20 minutes of baking in an air fryer.
In addition to buttered corn, you can cook many other dishes in an oil-free fryer such as baked sweet potatoes with cheese, chrysanthemum bread, flan… For more recipes for other delicious dishes using an air fryer , please refer to the article “Fryer without oil – Synthesis of 50+ delicious food recipes that are easy to follow”.