Type 10 fingers It not only shows that you are a computer user, but also helps you to achieve high performance in studying and working, and helps you reduce the time to operate on the keyboard. to be able to master 10-finger typing, in addition to having to know how to type, hard-working, hard-working, the use of software to support is a very useful solution.
Instructions below TaiMienPhi.vn will show you How to practice 10-finger typing with Rapid Typing Tutor – Software that supports typing with 10 fingers
Instructions for installing 10-finger typing software with rapid typing tutor
To use Rapid Typing Tutor, you need to download and install it to use.
– You download Rapid Typing Tutor 5.2 32bit on 32-bit Windows computers
– You download Rapid Typing Tutor 5.2 64bit for 64-bit Windows computers
HOW TO TRAIN 10 WOODEN BY RAPID TYPING TUTOR
You follow the steps below to practice typing effectively.
Step 1: You open the Rapid Typing Tutor software just installed. You choose the information at the item Select your keyboard and Select finger placement scheme then click OK, got it to start using.
Interface after selecting OK, got it:
You can install some customizations in section Options. You can set the keyboard display style (Keyboard), color (Colors), font (Font), sound (Sound), background interface (Themes), select the display language (Program language) …
You choose the curriculum and the lessons you want. If you do not select then the program will start from the beginning.
You can increase or decrease the volume of the program sound:
You can track your typing speed after completing typing:
You see information about what words are wrong and what percentage is wrong in the words as shown below:
Step 2: Start practicing typing with 10 fingers RapidTyping.
1. You place your fingers according to the illustration below of the program. With which fingers will be responsible for typing the same color keys as shown below.
– Pinkie: Always put at the key A and type the keys Z, Q, 1, `, Tab, Capslock, Shift, Ctrl.
– Ring finger: Always put at the key S and type the keys W, X, ALT, 2.
– Middle finger: Always put at the key D and type the keys E, C, 3.
– Index finger: Always put at the key F and type the keys G, V, B, R, T, 4, 5.
– Thumb: Type Space.
– Pinkie: Always put at the key ; and type the keys P, 0, BackSpace, Enter, Shift, Ctrl…
– Ring finger: Always put at the key L and type the keys O,>, 9.
– Middle finger: Always put at the key K and type the keys I, ,>.
– Index finger: Always put at the key J and type the keys J, H, M, N, U, Y, 6, 7.
– Thumb: Type Space.
2. You practice typing from easy to difficult, in turn the parts and the Lessons in turn.
You choose any key to get started Lesson. You type the correct character key will be green and will move to the next character, the space is the key Space.
You type until the end of the article, you should switch to see the typing speed as instructed above. You often practice with the lessons in RapidTyping gradually the speed of typing with your 10 fingers will be faster and you will not have to look at the keyboard but still type every word correctly.
So TaiMienPhi.vn has just guided you How to practice 10-finger typing with Rapid Typing Tutor. Hopefully, with these intuitive steps, you will gain useful knowledge. Good luck.