Currently NPH EA only allows users Battlefield Mobile pre-registration on Android in Indonesia and Philippines, not yet on iOS. If you are interested in playing Battlefield Mobile, please follow the steps below.
Pre-register & Download Battlefield Mobile
Instructions for pre-registration of Battlefield Mobile
Step 1: Clear cache and data on your phone
– First you enter Settings => choose Application => Application management => Google Play Store => Storage => Delete data and Clear cache on the phone.
Step 2: Sign up for a new Google Play (CH Play) account
– Open CH Play on the phone, click Avatar =>reverse arrow =>Add another account =>Google and create Create a new account (refer to the instructions below if you don’t know how to do it).
- See Also: How to create a Google Play account
Step 3: Transfer Google Play account on the phone.
– After successful registration, you choose Avatar => click reverse arrow again and change to new account.
- See Also: How to change CH Play account on Android
Step 4: Download Kiwi VPN to transfer IP to Indonesia
– Next to you Download the Kiwi VPN app via the link below
+ Link to download Android version: Kiwi VPN for Android
– Open Kiwi VPN, choose Optimal Location => Singapore => Connection.
Step 5: Register to play Battlefield Mobile first
– Access the link HERE and press Pre-registration => choose Install when the app is released load new table appears. When the game launches, you will receive a notification from the publisher and the game will ask to install on your phone.
Experience unparalleled strategic gameplay in the first-person shooter Battlefield Mobile, released as a free-to-play game and monetized through the sale of Battle Passes, items, and exclusive gear other rights.
How to pre-register for Battlefield Mobile
, How to register for Battlefield Mobile preload on Android iOS, Instructions for registering to play Battlefield Mobile on Google Play App Store,