Camstudio computer screen video software is compact, has many handy features, so it is used by many users, but if you are new, it will be a little difficult to get used to, because So in this article, Taimienphi will focus on introducing and instructing how to record a computer screen video with Camstudio.
Currently, there are many very good and convenient screen recording programs such as Bandicam, Camtasia Studio, etc., CamStudio is also such a program. Not like Bandicam or Camtasia Studio, CamStudio is a free, comprehensive, simple, lightweight, easy to use computer screen recording program. CamStudio records videos into Flash (SWF) or AVI format for easy use.
How to record a computer screen video with Camstudio.
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO RECEIVE COMPUTER VIDEO WITH CAMSTUDIO
Step 1: Set rotating frame options
Click on Region in the toolbar at the top of the screen to select the shooting range. Here you will have 4 options.
+ Full Screen: go to full screen computer
+ Region: Optionally select the area to record
+ Fix Region: Set fixed rotation frame
+ window: select a window to record
– To minimize the screen CamStudio down the system tray when starting to turn the screen, go to options Options – Program Options – Minimize program on start recording
– You can set a shortcut to stop or pause the video recording, you choose: Options – Program Options – Keyboard Shortcuts
– If you want to record audio as well as video. In section Options
+ Record audio from microphone: record audio via microphone
+ Record audio from speakers: Record audio on computer.
– If you want to write more notes on the video, select the icon Screen Annotainons (same picture)
– If you want to show or hide the mouse cursor during recording, you choose Options – Cursor Options – Hide Cursor (hide cursor) – Show Cursor (show cursor). Alternatively you can choose the image of the cursor as you like below (1)
So, the basic settings are done, we will proceed to video recording of computer screen with Camstudio
Step 2: You choose the button Record (1) to start recording video
During the recording process if you want to pause can press the button Pause (2) or the Hot Keys previously set
Step 3: When you have finished recording, you can press Stop equal Hot Keys Once set up, the system will display a video saving interface, you find the place you want to save the video, you can rename the video here too. Then press Save to save.
So you have successfully recorded a video using the computer screen recording software with Camstudio. You can go to the section where I saved the video to review the video I recorded. In addition, if you want to use Bandicam software to record screen videos, you can refer to the way record screen videos with Bandicam here