IOE, also known as Internet Olympiads of English, is a place that allows you to take online English tests for students from grade 3 to grade 12. IOE can meet all levels of candidates with thousands of questions. diverse. Only with a nick registered IOE English exam only the user can test his level to how far through the test, the test of IOE at many different levels.
IOE registration is still limited when the age range is from grade 3 to 12, sometimes parents of students conduct IOE registration in English household and through the survey, there are many people who can not test language ANh online due to the incomplete registration. To avoid the problem of registering IOE for English online exam, the following guide will be a reference for all readers.
IOE, register IOE English exam online
Step 1: To be able to register for the IOE online English exam readers click on the link HERE.
IOE – Social network of English exams online
Step 2: At this time a registration form will display, your task is to fill in the information requested by the website. However, you need to note a few points.
– Account name: Many people confuse “username” and their own name, which leads to trouble signing in. So, you need to be careful when choosing your account name.
– Password: Password requires a length of 6 – 16 characters. If the password is outside this range you will not be able to register.
– Email addressl: Because the target IOE is for students in grades 3 – 12, email is an optional option, because there are children who have never heard of this type of account.
– Verification: Enter the code exactly next to it.
IOE – Create an IOE account
– Account name must be between 4 and 16 characters and do not contain special characters like! @ # $, Do not use spaces with the registered account
– Unikey should be turned off before registering or switching to English mode to avoid being unable to log in to your account after registration.
– Should set a password including letters and numbers for more security, choose the password familiar to yourself.
– You should enter your email address to recover the password later if you lose your account.
Step 3: After selection Create Account, the browser will automatically return to the IOE home page and display an account update notice. Select agree to move to the next step.
IOE – Register for an online English exam program
Step 4: Here, fill out all the information requested by the system completely and accurately, because the process will verify your information before officially accepting it.
: IOE online English exam social network
– Your display name is the name that is visible to outsiders, you can change it freely with or without accent, this does not affect and it is not related to the username.
– IOE always encourages users to name them as well as exact addresses to get accurate statistics and support for users, so you should keep your account information very accurate.
Step 5: You can finally take part in IOE contests organized by the Ministry of Education and Training. Click on the exam HERE to take the practice test with your level immediately.
Depending on what level you are taking in the above mentioned information settings, the lesson will be displayed for you, there are 4 tests in the first level to try your level at the simplest level.
Questions will be in the form of answers A, B, C, D with only one correct answer. You will have to do a total of 10 questions within 20 minutes.
The questions on the English test closely follow the knowledge that is being learned in school from easy to difficult level.
Instructions for updating educational information for IOE accounts
Step 1: After you have done the above registration steps, you proceed to login and click on “Student account“to be able to fill in the information.
Step 2: Fill in the complete and accurate information that appears on the screen:
– Full name: Enter your full name as the birth certificate.
– Date of birth: Enter your birth date according to the birth certificate
– Sex: Enter your gender.
– Province and city: Select the district where you are attending
– School level: Select the level of study such as level 1, level 2, level 3 … that you study
– Choose school: Select the name of the school you are attending
– Select the block: Select the block you are currently learning
– Class name: You write the name of the class you are attending
Step 3: Click “Register now“to be able to receive the latest educational information.
“Attractive – Passionate – Immediate results” is the policy that IOE put forward. So surely you will experience but extremely interesting and unique knowledge throughout the exams. At the same time, your English has improved.
The steps to sign up for IOE are quite simple, just like registering Facebook helps you have an account to join the world’s largest social network at the moment. After logging in to Facebook, you can also share your exam results on IOE to family and friends in the commune quickly.
Similar to the use of Zalo – a popular online chat and calling network, to use, you also need to register Zalo to create yourself a new login account to join. After logging in Zalo, you can also show off your achievements after you have finished the exam on IOE with your friends.
So with just a few simple steps that Taimienphi.vn instructs, you can register IOE successfully. If interested, please refer learn English grammar with English Grammar, One of the very useful knowledge supplement software for exams.