Ashampoo Burning Studio is one of the most used burning software today because of its efficiency, high quality, fast processing speed, we will learn the superior features that the software This is brought to the article on how to use Ashampoo Burning Studio to burn a disc on a computer below.
Using Ashampoo Burning Studio to burn a disc on a computer, a laptop is an appropriate choice, and more than this software is a combination of all features such as: Data burning, backup – restore, burn music, Video disc, burn ISO file, copy DVD, create DVD cover image and more.
Install, use Ashampoo Burning Studio to burn discs on computers, laptops
Instructions for using Ashampoo Burning Studio to burn computer disks
Step 1: First you download the software Ashampoo Burning Studio and proceed with the installation, here we will download and work with the version Ashampoo Burning Studio 18
Step 2: After installation is complete, you launch the software will have the interface as shown below:
Step 3: On the left is a list of features, when clicking on each of the inner features will have smaller selection features:
– Burn Data: The most important feature, is where we will use to “burn” – write data from the computer to the prepared blank disk. Left click the item Burn Data to appear inside options and select next New Disc.
With audio data (music, recording) we have a separate section Audio + Music to be able to burn CDs with MP3 or WMA format. If you still have CD / VCD / DVD players, you can use this feature and burn your favorite songs to disc.
Before USB became popular and became popular today, we only knew the only tool was the hard disk. Download the movie from the Internet, then “burn” the disc to watch on the CD player. Not just VCD, but features Movie + Slideshow Ashampoo Burning Studio also helps us “produce” the types of DVD, SVCD, VCD, Blu-ray record with the best quality.
– Covers: Design and print disk covers, case covers or even other images used for a variety of purposes.
– Copy: Copy data, probably this one doesn’t need to say much. This feature also allows users to directly copy content from one drive to a blank disc on another CD drive (in case the computer has 2 different CD drives).
– Disc Image, there are three separate options for us to use:
– Burn Image: Disk images (CD Images) are files that contain all data of a disc. With the image file of this disc, you can burn them on blank discs to create backups of the original disc.
– Create Image: Na na is an image creation, you can create from the original disk or create directly from the image file on your computer.
– Browse Image: Change photo.
– Backup + Restore: Create backup and restore data and can be saved on any type of disc (burn to disk or save directly to an external drive).
– Advanced Function: This contains some advanced functions for professional users who have experience in disc printing as well as other functions that help users to edit content and orientation of the disc.
Also, with Erase rewritable Disc, you can erase old content on a disc and record other content or new data on it. But of course, that only applies to discs that can be written over and over again.
– Service: Other services such as downloading additional versions, checking updates, purchasing applications that change the wallpaper for Ashampoo Burning Studio or reporting a bug during product use (Send a Problem Report to Ashampoo).
Above is the guide How to use Ashampoo Burning Studio to burn discs on a computer, laptop quickly, the most simple. In addition, you can access Burning Studio’s data from anywhere through social networks and cloud services or online online in the usual way such as Facebook, Flickr, Picasa or Dropbox. .
It can be said that Nero is one of the software with a large number of users and is currently highly appreciated. This application supports users to easily record data including images, audio, video, data form data … on CD or DVD. If there are more options, then work burn disc with Nero is the optimal choice Of course, Ashampoo Burning Studio in our opinion should be the first choice, and if considering the 2nd place should be Nero.