PDF has always been considered the hardest text file to edit. However, processing PDF files will be easier than ever with Foxit PDF Editor. The following article will guide you how to use Foxit PDF Editor to handle PDF files, please follow along.
Foxit PDF Editor is the most widely used and used PDF processing and editing software today. Foxit PDF Editor allows users to correct spelling errors, add images, edit content, change the font, font size, color, add or delete other objects, etc. says Foxit PDF Editor is a great solution for handling and editing PDF files. Here are instructions on how to use Foxit PDF Editor. Please refer
HOW TO USE FOXIT PDF EDITOR
Open the PDF file, read the PDF file
Step 1: After starting Foxit PDF Editor, click the icon Open, or use a keyboard shortcut Ctrl + O. Then browse to the PDF file you want to edit and select and click Open to open the file.
Step 2: Normally when you open the file, the file size will be the default size. You can choose the file size for easy reading at the page icons
– 1- View @ 100%: View with full size PDF file. Shortcut keys Ctrl + 1
– 2 – Fit Page: View with full size with the size of the software. Shortcut keys Ctrl + 0
– 3 – Fit Width: View with zoom size horizontally. Shortcut keys Ctrl + 2
Step 3: You can also view the file by using Zoom Tool Zoom in or out. Select the magnifying glass icon on the toolbar or use the keyboard shortcut Z and click to enlarge and hold Ctrl and click to zoom out.
Edit PDF files with Foxit PDF Editor
Step 1: Initially when you open the PDF file, the system is always in view mode. To edit you can click the word icon T, T +
– T – Text Edit Tool: Edit directly on the text in the file
– T + – Text Plus Tool: Choose any position on the page and add text
Step 2: From here you can edit the PDF file such as edit text, add text, delete text, adjust the font, font size, text alignment, bold, italic, underline, line spacing, … … as in Word
Step 3: In addition, you can use many other tools on the toolbar:
– 1 – Oject Tool: Resize, move a selected paragraph with this tool. Shortcut keys V
– 2 – Rotate Tool: Rotate a selected paragraph, hold Shift to rotate to 90 degrees. Shortcut keys R
– 3 – Connect Text Block Tool: Number the paragraphs that are related to each other
– 4 – Crop Tool: Cut any area on file. Shortcut keys C
– 5 – Hyperlink Tool: Create link. Shortcut keys L
– 6 – Artical Tool: Create a caption. Shortcut keys A
– 7 – Pipette Tool: Copy color between 2 objects
– 8 – Object fill / line color: Highlight the word
Step 4: After you have finished editing, click on the icon Save or keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + S to save the edited PDF file
Step 5: You can also print the edited PDF file by clicking the printer icon or using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + P.
Above is the whole usage of Foxit PDF Editor. Taimienphi.vn hopes to have introduced you to a software so that you can more easily handle and edit PDF files with Foxit PDF Editor.