LightShot is a free computer screen capture software used quite popular in the world because of its quick and simple. Unlike the confusing way of taking photos with the PrintScreen and Paint keys, LightShot provides users with its convenience and powerful direct editing features. Compact and easy to use, LightShot will certainly be suitable for all users who need a computer screen capture software.
Main features of LightShot:
– Take a screenshot of the computer screen: You can quickly capture any area on your computer screen.
– Edit photos directly: Add text, create rectangles, create lines, … directly while taking a picture.
– Upload photos to social networks, photo sharing websites: Share photos on Twitter, Facebook, …
– Simple interface, easy to use
– Search for similar photos via Google
HOW TO USE LIGHTSHOT, PHOTO SOFTWARE FOR PHOTO ON COMPUTER
You can find the LightShot icon on the Taskbar after installing and starting the software. Reference way install LightShot here. You can right-click on the LightShot icon, a dialog box will appear, Options … will allow you to set up software such as shortcut settings, image storage format, language, image quality, …..
Step 1: First we learn about the correction feature of LightShot which is a screenshot. The default shortcut key will be the button PrintScreen, your screen will darken, you can hover to select the area to capture. After confirming the area you want to capture, simply click Copy to copy or Save to save the photo you have taken.
Step 2: The editing features of LightShot
– Pen drawing: you can use brushes to draw anything on photos you take, but using brushes to write letters is quite … bad.
– Straight line: Using this feature you will draw straight lines on your photos
– Arrow: You can use it to point at special things on the image so that viewers can understand what you mean
– Rectangle: Very useful when you want to localize a specific area of your photo
– Tick: Highlight the part that needs attention as in the text.
– Text: Help you to write text directly on photos.
– Color: You want to change the color for the above features, the color feature will help you do that
– Undo: Cancel the newly edited image on the image. The shortcut for this feature is Ctrl + Z
Step 3: Other features of LightShot
– Closed: Cancel recently taken pictures. The shortcut for this feature is Ctrl + X
– Save: Save the image you have taken. The shortcut for this feature is Ctrl + S
– Copy: copy the captured image. The shortcut for this feature is Ctrl + C
– Print: Print the captured image. The shortcut for this feature is Ctrl + P
– Search for similar photos on Google: helps us search for photos similar to photos taken on Google. Shortcut keys Ctrl + G
– Share on social networks: Share photos just taken on social networks like Twitter, Facebook, …
– Upload to prntscr.com: Upload the image you have taken to prntscr.com. Is photo editing page of LightShot. Shortcut keys Ctrl + D.
You can use LightShot to take screenshots of Win 10 without using any other software, LightShot supports taking screenshots of Win 10, saving the best and most beautiful photos.
Above is the instruction for using LightShot, computer photography software. Hopefully, through this article, you can better understand LightShot software, take and edit the most satisfactory photos. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to comment, Taimienphi.vn technician team will support you. Good luck.