How to use Netcut is a great solution for you to manage your Internet, prevent strange connections, make the network run smoother. If you do not know how to use Netcut, you can immediately refer to the following article.
Using Netcut will give you full control over your Internet, completely blocking strange connections, protecting your Internet. Netcut’s main use is to cut off unauthorized connections to the Internet you are using, and Netcut also helps to speed up and stabilize the Internet. The following article will guide you how to use Netcut with reference.
How to use Netcut, cut the network on any computer
How to use Netcut
– Refer to the way Install Netcut here.
Step 1 : After installing Netcut successfully, the application will be opened in the web browser.
Step 2: You can see the application’s interface is very simple, including Menu bar , toolbar , and list of connections to your Internet
Step 3: The Menu bar includes the following: Users, Options, Pro, Records
1 – Users: Place contains tools like Defender On, Lock, Cut Off, Reload, Search and list of connections go to the net.
– Defender ON: Turn off the Internet protection mode you manage
– Lock: Click on the padlock icon to block the network from allowing other connections to the network
– Resume: Turn off connections, if you want to stop all connections click Cut off all , want to turn it back on click Resume All
– Reload: Refresh the list of network connections
– Search : Find connection by name, brand, IP, mac address
2 – Options: Network scanning options
3 – Pro: Paid mode of Netcut
4 – Records: Network access history of external connections
5 – Finally the history of the day
Step 3: The list of connections to the network consists of 2 columns, the left column is external, unreliable. The right column is your connection and reliable connections
Step 4: Network disconnection and timer function for untrusted connections
– To cut the connection, click on the network icon, the network icon will change from green to red to cut the connection successfully.
– The application also has a function to schedule activities for connections by clicking on the clock icon and then adjusting the time with the dialog box that appears.
– You can also rename the connection for easy identification at the section name, limit bandwidth usage, copy the MAC address of the connection.
– Refer How to prevent network cutting with Netcut here
Above is a guide to using Netcut on a computer. Hopefully, through the above article, you will know more applications that help manage the Internet you are using. Good luck