Photoshop Express Editor is an online photo editing version of Photoshop and only uses Photoshop Express Editor in case you need to edit a photo in a place without professional photo editing tools like Photoshop.
Photoshop is not too strange for each of us, even people who have never used Photoshop have heard of this software. But with the current trend of using Photoshop is not enough, but need a software that can help you edit photos wherever you are. And that’s the time we should be Use the Photoshop Express Editor or Photoshop Online, online photo editing tools are highly appreciated with many customization features.
To ease the user as well as ensure all the basic functions must be in Photoshop Online, Adobe has spent a lot of time to bring a perfect Photoshop Online product to readers and the following let’s take a look. Check pahs to see what Photoshop Express Editor has.
How to use Photoshop Express Editor to edit photos
Step 1: Because Photoshop Express Editor is a Photoshop Online service during testing, to access the Photoshop Express Editor must be accessed HERE.
Step 2: After Accessing the Photoshop Express Editor page, click Start the Editor to select the image to edit. Note: You need to install Flash Player before accessing this website, because without Flash Player, you will not be able to access it.
Step 3: Next you click UPLOAD PHOTO to start uploading photos in Photoshop Express Editor.
Step 4: The Upload interface will immediately appear, click on it Upload to proceed to download the image.
Step 5: Select the photo you want to edit by Photoshop Express Editor, click and select Open Please.
And now we start to learn with the features when using Photoshop Express Editor image editing.
Step 6: Here we have 2 main items Edit (edit) and Decorate (decoration) for the image, in which Edit is divided into 3 parts Basic (basic), Adjustments (color edition) Effects (effect).
Basic has the following features:
– Crop & Rotate: Cropping an image, also has the ability to reverse the display of the image.
– Resize: Resize the photo.
– Auto Correct: Automatically change the color tone of a photo according to a certain subject.
– Exposure: Increase the exposure ratio for each photo.
– Red Eye: Fix that eye error on the image (if any).
– Touchup: This function is quite difficult to use, it has the main function of changing the position of objects in the image, in addition to copying.
– Saturation: Adjust the saturation, the color loss on the image.
The Adjustments section has the following features:
– White Balance: White balance on a photo.
– Hightlight: Increase brightness on bright spots on the image.
– Fill Light: Increase the brightness on the dark spots in the image.
– Dodge (experimental): Adjust the light color on dark areas.
– Burn (experimental): Control the light color on dark areas.
– Sharpen: The level of sharpness of the image
– Soft Focus: Making the strokes become softer background.
The Effects section includes the following effects:
– Crystallize: Diamond effect, causing the image to break, convert the image into a diamond.
– Pixelate: Makes for larger pixels, this effect makes the image blur.
– Pop Color: Create color filters for photos, can create effects on each part of the image.
– Hue: Adjust the color tone of the image in a certain direction.
– Black & White: Adjust the color based on the white and black level of the image.
– Tint: Ink color effect with 6 basic styles.
– Sketch: Create high contrast for photos.
– Distor: Distort the image, expand it as you like.
Part Decorate Graphics section has the following features:
– Text: Add text to the image.
– Bubbles: Create notification tapes.
– Stickies: Create sticks attached on photos.
– Party: The images bring the theme of festivals and festivals.
– Animal: Photos related to animals.
– Costumes: Photos related to hats, glasses.
– Sports: Photos of ball types, there are 4 types.
– Miscellaneous: Other types of images not subject above will be available here.
– Expressions: Text banners.
– Frames: Photo frames for you.
And it will take some time to be able to carefully choose for yourself the effects that increase the vibrancy on the photos.
Step 7: After editing is all you need to click Done at the bottom to proceed to save the photo.
Step 8: Here the system will let you save photos to your computer by clicking save.
Give your file a name and then continue clicking save.
And when there is a green tick icon next to the word save, everything is done, your photo has been saved from Photoshop Express Editor to your computer.
Through the above article, we have shown you how to use Photoshop Express Editor to edit photos online, through which you will see there are many functions in Photoshop Express Editor that you can use to create an image. Perfect without much professional skills. Although the tools are just basic, like the Text tool to insert text into images in the Photoshop Express Editor is still quite simple and has not had many effects, of course this is just a test and we can expect Waiting for adding text to images in Photoshop Express Editor or other effects will be improved.