MiniTool Partition Wizard is a perfect Windows partition management tool that helps you manage hard drives professionally, capable of performing tasks such as resizing partitions; move partition; merge partitions; subdivide partitions; create, copy, format, delete partitions … so it is considered the best hard drive management software for Windows users.
Basically this software is quite easy to use, but to give you an overview of how to use MiniTool Partition Wizard then the article below will help you understand MiniTool Partition Wizard What software is it? How are the functions of the software used?
MINITOOL PARTITION WIZARD INTERFACE
You can download MiniTool Partition Wizard to your computer by following the link below
– Download MiniTool Partition Wizard
Quite intuitive and easy to use.
Area 1): This section only lights up when you make changes to the partitions such as: Format partitioning, Create partitioning, Resize re-partition … You can choose Apply To apply, select Undo To go back, select Discard to cancel the change.
Region (2): Toolbar These functions are rarely used because they are available when you right click on Region (4).
Region (3): Lets you see FAQ (frequently asked questions), Manual (instructions), select Contact Us (contact), Upgrade (upgrade).
Region (4): Show all the partitions on your hard drive, you can right-click on each partition to use the software’s features.
Region (5): List of partitions on hard drive, similar to Region (4) but displayed as a tree.
Region (6): List of functions included in the program. Same as the list of functions when you right-click Region (4).
Region (7): Notes identifying drive and partition characteristics.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE OF SOFTWARE FUNCTIONS
The content written below will guide you the main functions of the software such as:
– Split and merge drives easily without losing data.
– Create, delete and format hard drive partitions easily and quickly.
– Convert hard drive format from FAT32 to NTFS and vice versa.
– Help hide and show partitions.
– Resize partition without data loss.
– Copy safe partition.
– Scans disk to recover deleted or corrupted partitions.
1. Fomat partition.
When using this function, all data in the partition will be deleted.
– Partition Label: Allow naming partitions
– File System: Allows you to select partitions as NTFS, FAT32, exFAT …
– Cluster Size: Allows you to select the default value (Default) or 512bytes, 1KB, 2KB …
2. Delete partition: When this function is selected, the partition will be deleted.
3. Move / Resize partition:
Using this function allows you to move (Move) or resize (Resize) partition:
– Using Enhanced Data Protecting Mode: Allows you to tick to use advanced data protection.
– Size And Location:
Lets you drag and drop to choose size and position.
– Unallocated Space Before:
Lets you choose unallocated space.
– Partition Size:
Lets you choose the partition size.
– Unallocated Space After:
Lets you choose the unallocated space later.
4. Extend partition: Allows you to extend the partition.
– Take Free Space from: Lets you choose a partition to get more space.
– How much free space do you want to take: Allows you to drag and drop to expand partitions.
5. Merge partition: Allows you to merge (merge) partitions.
Interface after being merged:
6. Split partitions: Allows partition separation.
(1) – Allow drag and drop to select size.
(2) – Allow to select the size to partition.
7. Change Cluster Size: Allow resizing Cluster. This feature is currently used only when you purchase a license. Software has version comparison Free Edition and Professional Edition.
8. Copy the partition:
Allow performing Partition Copy:
(3) – Can be dragged and dropped to select the size you choose finish to complete.
9. Label partitioning:
Allows you to change the partition label:
10. Align the partition:
If the selected drive is already partitioned, the Partition Wizard will display a message The specific partition does not need to change partitions alignment. It’s already aligned (The selected drive does not need to be repartitioned.)
Conversely, if the partition is wrong, Partition Wizard will help you repartition by pressing the button Apply in the top left corner.
11. Check File System:
Lets you check the File System.
– Check only: Check only.
– Check & fix detected errors: Check and correct detected errors.
12. Explore partition:
Allows extended view of information in the selected partition.
13. Hide Partition:
Allow to hide partitions.
14. Set Active partition:
Allow you Set Active for the primary partition (usually drive C). When performing this function, you choose Yes as shown below Set Active.
15. Change Letter partition: Lets you change the partition name:
16. Convert NTFS To FAT: Lets you convert NTFS drive partitions to FAT. Currently this function is only available when you use the Professional version.
17. Set Partition as Logical: Lets you reset the partition as Logical (Logic) or Primary (Primary).
18. Change Serial Number:
Allows you to change the Serial Number of partitions. This function is available only when you use the Professional version.
19. Changer Partition Type ID:
Allows you to change the ID for each Partition you create so that it is in the correct format and function.
Currently this function is only available when you use the Professional version.
20. Surface Test:
Lets you check the drive partition surface.
21. Wipe Partition
Lets you delete partitions. You can choose one of the ways to delete as shown below:
Allows you to view information partition usage (Usage), partition information (Partition Info), file system information (File System Info).
So TaiMienPhi.vn has just Introduced and Described The functions of the MiniTool Partition Wizard software. There are a few other features but rarely used so I do not list and guide here. Hopefully after this article, you can manage your hard drive better and, importantly, you can “master” your hard drive. Good luck.