If you’ve seen age-restricted videos, keep in mind that there must be a good reason for such classification. And if you’re of legal age according to your country, there’s absolutely no problem watching these videos.
How to watch age-restricted videos on YouTube
1. What is limited mode on YouTube?
This feature was introduced by YouTube in 2010 to control and limit the reach of a video if it contains vulgar, violent language or adult content clips. Most videos that are not appropriate for the community will be automatically removed, while videos that do not fit certain users will be labeled restricted by the YouTube review team.
If you do not have a YouTube account, you can use the following methods to view restricted videos on YouTube without logging in.
2. How to watch YouTube videos with age restrictions.
Method 1: Video embedding is restricted.
Embedding YouTube videos is the commonly used method for sharing videos directly to blogs or websites. YouTube does not apply restrictions on these embedded videos.
You just need to click on the link and add ’embed /’ instead of ‘watch? v =‘(see snapshot).
You will be redirected to a new official YouTube page, allowing viewing of age-restricted videos.
Method 2: NSFW YouTube.
This is a third-party online website tool that allows users to watch YouTube videos without logging in. To use NSFW YouTube, you need:
– Go to the restricted YouTube video page.
– Click on the link and enter the phrase ‘nsfw‘on the front’YouTube‘(see photos) already Enter.
You will then be redirected to a new page and view the desired video easily.
Method 3: Repeat on YouTube.
Repeat on YouTube is a tool that works similar to NSFW. This is also a third party website that allows embedding videos to get rid of restrictions. In addition, Repeat on YouTube offers several other options like streaming, chat and library.
To use Repeat on YouTube, simply go to the restricted video page link and add the word ‘repeat ‘ right after ‘YouTube ‘ (see photos).
After Enter, you can watch the video as usual.
Method 4: Use proxy site.
A proxy site can also support restricted videos playing because it has the ability to bypass the proxy server and allow you to watch videos without logging into YouTube. There are many proxy websites available, such as ProxySite.
– Open your Google Chrome or any other browser and enter the address https://www.proxysite.com/ already Enter.
– You will see the ‘Enter URL’ box.
– Import links of restricted YouTube videos and randomly select a server from the menu.
– Click GO and you will be able to watch the video right after.
Method 5: Downloading videos is restricted with Acethinker.
You can use any software to download YouTube videos and watch them on your computer. Acethinker is a simple and quick support tool.
– Open the website by visiting Here
– Paste the restricted video link and click Download.
Method 6: Stream video on VLC Media Player.
VLC not only plays many video and audio file formats but also has the ability to stream from external links. You can use the VLC streaming feature to watch age-restricted videos.
– Copy video links is restricted
– Open VLC and click Media>Open Network Stream>Paste the Link>Play
– VLC will automatically ignore the video limit and start playing.
3. How to watch age-restricted YouTube videos on Android devices.
There are a number of apps that allow age-restricted videos to be viewed on Android devices without logging into the official YouTube account.
Method 1: Use Musepic for Android.
Musepic is a free app for Android devices, often used to play YouTube videos in a loop, but in fact, it can play Youtube videos without logging into your account. You can download it by visiting the following link: Musepic for Android
Method 2: Floating YouTube music player.
Basically, this is an application to play YouTube in the background as a floating icon. This app also has the ability to play YouTube videos without signing in to your account.
4. How to watch YouTube videos with age restrictions on iPhone / iPad.
If you’re an iPhone or iPad user, you can also watch age-restricted videos easily with the help of the free NetTube app. It does not require an account login to play YouTube videos. This app is officially available on App Store: NetTube for iOS