To pass an interview with a marketing executive or professional, you must have a perfect resume that not only stands out from other candidates but also attracts employers. One of the best ways to do this is to state your marketing career goal in your CV. In this article, let us find out what is the marketing job goal, and how to write the best marketing career goal in your CV!
How to write a Marketing career goal in your CV
Table of Contents:
1. What is the goal of a marketing career?
2. The importance of career goals.
3. How to write a career goal.
4. Career goal template.
1. What is the goal of a marketing career?
The goal of a marketing career is to present and explain the goals you are aiming at when you enter this industry. Sometimes, it is simply a saying that expresses the position you want to work, such as becoming a marketing director. Career goals, in addition to expressing your own development trend, determination, must also be attractive and persuasive to recruit.
2. The importance of career goals
According to the evaluation of the software connecting employers and employees Goodcv https://goodcv.vn Marketing is an ever-evolving industry, which means that competition in the application process is often higher than any other industry. Employers tend to glance at every CV and just stop where they find the most eye-catching. Therefore, when applying for a job at a company, your first goal must be outstanding and attract employers at the first sight. In this case, it is best to state your career goals and marketing career goals right on top of the CV.
3. How to write marketing career goals in your CV
– Read job description: First, make sure your goals are in line with your work requirements. Many people tend to send a CV around; However, it is better if each position is different, you adjust your CV and include the most appropriate information. In particular, consider including different career goals for each position you apply for. If your job description includes the skills and experience you have, don’t forget to include these in your career goals.
Moreover, your goals must be feasible in terms of the company you are applying for. Don’t set a goal to become a digital marketing manager when you apply to a paper advertising company. If you want to become a marketing director in charge of a group of employees, then you should apply for a small, newly established or growing company.
– Assert goals: When setting your career goals, don’t just talk about what you want, but also what you will do in the future. Employers need to know your intentions in the near future, to see if you really fit them or not.
– Write succinctly and concisely: The goal of your marketing career should only be brief in 1-2 sentences, but still have to make sure you have all the main ideas.
– Please comment: Write down a few different marketing career goals and ask for comments from everyone, especially those with experience in the industry. Ask them if such writing is professional or not, whether such a goal is feasible. They will tell you which goals are best suited and even tips to impress the employer.
– Note the presentation: Keep your career goals at the top of your CV, right after the background. Remember that you will only have a few seconds to attract employers; career goals must therefore be set above all other information.
You have a lot of different format options to make your CV stand out, such as bold, framed, change the font color, etc. It will all make your career goals become The most prominent part on the page and attract the eyes of employers.
4. Best marketing career target template
Here are some of the best marketing career goal templates to write on your resume or interview in:
– Develop marketing skills through direct interaction with customers
– Working for a large company to apply the knowledge of SEO, inbound marketing, marketing through social networks, … that I have accumulated
– Become a marketing manager for a small company to gain experience in a variety of fields
– Become a marketing expert and be involved in many different marketing strategies to reach your full potential
– Perfect your marketing knowledge and skills to become an expert in this industry
Career goals are not the only way to attract employers. When you don’t want to write your goals on the head, you can summarize your previous work experience if this is your strength. This section should have the same length as when writing about the goal but focus mainly on experience, what you have been doing.
Should write a marketing career goal or work experience first? This depends on a number of different factors. First, if you have already designed a layout for your CV, choose the one that works best. Then consider what your strengths are? If you’re new to school and starting to work, then writing a career goal would be more appropriate, as it helps to show your determination and ambition at work. However, if you have been working for many years, you should summarize your previous experience to show you are an expert in this field. In addition, you refer more How to write an engineer career goal in your CV here.