How to write an engineer career goal in your CV
I. How to write an engineer career goal when moving from a completely different career
Suppose you simultaneously earned 2 bachelor’s degrees in 2 completely different disciplines carefully engineers and business management, but the job you do when you graduate is entirely in the field of business. Over time, you realize that career carefully The new professor is your true passion and you want to switch jobs. At that time, you will have to start from the beginning, completely new and have no experience at all.
In this case, career goals will play a huge role, especially when you look at things from the employer’s perspective. When browsing a CV, the most vulnerable candidates are those who have no relevant experience at all. Employers even think that you are wrong about the position they are recruiting and for the application is just a mistake. You can explain everything during the interview, but in your CV, career goals are the best way to attract and persuade employers.
Here are a few ways to write an engineer career goal in this case:
– Searching for engineer jobs to promote their capacity as well as accumulated experience
– Become a technical manager in ABC company to apply the accumulated management skills and apply the knowledge gained at the university.
– Become a production manager to bring 5-year management experience to technical jobs.
II. How to write a career goal when applying for the same position at another company
According to experts from the software to create CV Online Goodcv https://goodcv.vn Typically, candidates tend to use the same CV to apply in many places without even thinking about job requirements in each specific company. You need to carefully read the job description to capture the keywords as well as the requirements of the employer, and then, adjust the CV with your career goal as an engineer. For example:
– Become an engineer in ABC company to apply all of its inherent knowledge and experience
– Working in a dynamic environment with many colleagues who are skilled engineers and dedicated at work
– Became a mechanical engineer in ABC company to gain access to many new equipment systems
If you have decided to include an engineer career goal in your CV, it should be remembered that this is only the first step to attract employers. In the later part of the CV, you still need to give the most convincing information about your skills and experience. Employers always appreciate the serious candidates at work, and willing to take risks, accept challenges in a completely different career. Besides, you guys reference How to write a Marketing career goal in your CV here.