Like the “I don’t understand” sentence, the “I don’t care” sentence is also used a lot when communicating, the following article will share how to answer I don’t care what English is so you can add more New English knowledge and confidence in more communication.
I don’t care if our catchphrase is annoying or wants to show an attitude of not wanting to care about something. So I don’t care, what is English? The following article Taimienphi.vn will introduce you to some non-interested ways of speaking in English.
I do not care in English is what?
I don’t care, what is English?
In English there are many ways to say I do not care, or can use I don’t mind or I don’t care both mean that I don’t care.
– I don’t mind: / ai / / dəʊnt // maind /: I don’t care.
– I don’t care: / ai / / dəʊnt // kɛər /: I don’t care.
– I don’t care who you are ?: I do not care who you are?
– Forget it. I don’t mind: Forget the old story, I don’t really care.
– I don’t care who you are, where you are from, I want to say that I love you: I don’t care who you are, where you’re from, I just want to say that I love you.
Also you can use some other phrases or vocabulary in English to say don’t care:
– I’m not interested in: I don’t care, I’m not interested.
– Uninterested, Indifferent, Thoughtless, Unconcerned, Unthoughtful, … are some adjectives that mean I don’t care.
I don’t know how to speak in case someone asks you but you don’t know, so how to say it I do not know How to write in English, refer to the article shared on Taimienphi.
If you want to show that you do not understand a problem, you will have to say how, how to say it I do not understand In English here, we have guided very carefully.