Auslogics BoostSpeed (also known as Auslogics Internet Optimizer) is a powerful tool to help computers speed up Internet access. Betdownload.com will guide you how to install Auslogics BoostSpeed to use the most effectively on the computer.
Auslogics BoostSpeed will automatically adjust Internet settings to speed up Internet access. The program will display all the values needed for users to improve network performance immediately, you can optimize each or the entire Web browser that you are using.
What are the benefits of installing Auslogics BoostSpeed?
– Optimize Internet access performance
– Scan and analyze network connection speed.
– Display values with the latest changes.
– Save the parameters that have been previously installed.
– Options of optimal modes.
– Install Auslogics Boostspeed on computers using Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 and the latest version of Windows 8.1
Instructions to install Auslogics Boostspeed
Step 1: Download Auslogics BoostSpeed Go to your computer, then find the file and click to install
Step 2: Click next, a dialog box displays the terms that the manufacturer requires you to agree to continue installing Auslogics BoostSpeed.
Highlight I accept the agreement to agree
Step 3: Select the directory path containing the Auslogics Internet Optimizer installer by clicking Browser Or you can use the default path (usually the drive C: ).
Step 4: Click Browser to select the folder containing shortcuts of Auslogics Internet Optimizer at Start Menu Or you can name the new folder containing these shortcuts yourself.
Step 5: Highlight Create a desktop icon If you want to place the icon of Auslogics Internet Optimizer on the Desktop screen.
Step 6: The installation process of Auslogics BoostSpeed takes place within a certain period of time. After finishing, tick Launch Internet Optimizer to start the program as soon as the installation is closed.
Click finish to close the settings window.
The program has the interface as shown below
Manual Auslogics Internet Optimizer to speed up the Internet
Step 1: In Auslogics Internet Optimizer provides 2 modes to optimize Internet speed:
– Auto Optimization : Automatic optimization mode
– Manual Optimization: Optimal mode manually (this is the mode for those who are familiar with the Internet).
Ideally, you should choose the mode Auto Optimization. In this mode there are 3 main options for you
– Fast: Connection speed > 1Mbps
– Average: Average connection speed1>
– Slow: Low binding speed (this mode is usually for Dial-up connection).
After selecting the corresponding connection mode ->Analyze to start analyzing the Internet connection
Step 2: During the analysis process, Auslogics BoostSpeed will automatically learn the available settings on Windows and make the most accurate changes.
Step 3: When the analysis is finished, the utility will automatically list the changes in settings on both Windows and Web browsers on the computer.
Click Optimize to agree to these changes.
The utility will automatically save the above changes
Step 4: Click Reboot Now to restart the computer
So with just a few simple steps, you can successfully install Auslogics Internet Optimizer on your computer. Use this utility to speed up Web browsing.