Hyper-V is a tool built into Windows 10 that helps you use virtual machine-related problems. Understandably, Hyper-V is capable of installing virtual machine types such as VMware and in this article, Taimienphi.vn will guide you how to install Windows 10 with Hyper-V to see how.
If you are in need of a tool or software to install Windows 10 or any operating system in the form of a normal virtual machine, we will think of the VMWare software date. Simply because installing Windows 10 with VMWare is very easy, maximum support, but whether it is out there or you know a simpler way is to use Hyper-V, install Windows 10 with Hyper-V Manager, a tool Available built into Windows 10.
Of course, Hyper-V is included with Windows 10, but it has not been activated, in order to activate Hyper-V we have to perform a few small steps, please refer to here, we have Detailed instructions on how to activate Hyper-V in Windows 10 already.
Instructions for installing Windows 10 with Hyper-V.
Step 1: After activating Hyper-V according to the instructions above, you open Hyper-V Up and click on the section Virtual Switch Manager.
Step 2: Here you are Create a switch(network connection) before proceeding to install Windows 10, the only thing you need to do is choose External and click Create Virtual Switch to create.
Step 3: Here you are allowed to name, choose a WiFi or wired network connection before creating a switch.
Step 4: If a notice appears, click Yes to start the program, may cause a loss of life in seconds when running this process.
Step 5: After creating the Switch, you Click on your computer (available) select new >Virtual Machine to install Windows 10 using Hyper-V.
Step 6: Here allows you to choose 1 of 2 settings is set by itself or leave the default mode. If the selection automatically sets you just press finish If not, please click next.
– In the next section, we will name the virtual machine and choose where to store the virtual machine, usually we choose drive D in a certain section to ensure more free data.
– Next in the Specify Gerenation section, choose 2 types of formats when installing Windows, If you choose Gerenation 1 will support both win 32 bit and 64 bit. But if chosen Gerenation 2 then only support Windows 64 bit standard UEFI, in return, the speed of launching windows is very fast.
– At the setting RAM to use, depending on the purpose you choose. With us 2 GB (2048 MB) is more than enough to use the virtual machine needs, of course you can increase or decrease as you like.
– Then select the Switch connection just created and press next.
– In the section Connect Virtual Hard Disk only help you change the amount of space used for virtual machines only, so you leave the default to use the best.
– Finally, the most important part before you click Finish is to choose the installation file, here we connect to the Windows 10 files are in ISO format like installing normal windows.
– And after the selection is complete, click finish to install Windows 10 on Hyper-V.
Step 7: Immediately you will see on the list of virtual servers named virtual Windows that you have just created, press Right-click there and choose Connect.
Step 8: A window appears asking you to click Start To install, the installation process is the same as when we installed Windows.
And wait about 30 minutes you’ve finished installing Windows 10 with Hyper-V.
So we have completed the steps to be able to Install Windows 10 with Hyper-V That’s right, through the article above, you have learned a new tip available on Windows 10 that helps you install Windows 10 with Hyper-V, and use it as smoothly as how to install Windows 10 on VMWare, and what Most importantly, do not waste time downloading and installing Windows 10 with VMWare as before.
Using Windows 10 in Hyper-V virtual machine, you can easily Export or Import Windows 10 to avoid the case where you are using and Windows fails, refer to the Export method, Import virtual machines in Hyper-V here.