Number one among burning software is Nero. Nero has long been used by many users. To display, play and store data in CD, VCD or DCD format. The following article Taimienphi.vn will share with you how to burn video discs that can be played on the player when Download Nero and use.
Using Nero to burn CDs / DVDs is probably not strange to computer professionals, but there are many people who are not familiar with the steps to record video discs played on the player. Step below to know how to do this.
Instruction for burning DVD / CD disc running on disc player with Nero
Nero is currently rated as one of the most effective and professional burning software currently, besides Ashampoo Burning Studio, Wise DVD Creator, which also has the same burning function, Nero is always rated higher. However, depending on the computer configuration and user needs, users can download Nero, or download Ashampoo Buring Studio, download Wise DVD Creator for learning as well as work use.
Instructions to burn video discs running on the disc with Nero
– Download Nero and install on the computer
– Prepare a blank CD / DVD disc
– The computer in use must have a CD / DVD drive
Program interface after installing Nero on the computer. Main function on Photo and Video
– Make Video CD: Burn VCD video discs to be used on CD / DVD players.
– Make Supper Video CD: Burn SVCD video discs used on SVCD / DVD players.
– Make Photo Slide Show (VCD): Burn VCD video discs to display photos with sequence effects.
– Make Photo Slide Show (SVCD): Burn VCD video discs to display photos with sequence effects.
– Capture Video: Record external video signals through Video Capture device connected to the computer.
– Play Video: Open Video files to preview.
– Make your own DVD-Video: Burn DVD video discs for use on DVD players.
– Make Photo Slide Show (DVD): Burn DVD video disc to display photo with the sequence effect
– Record TV Show: Receive TV signals from outside through a TV Tuner device connected to a computer.
– View Your Photos: View image files.
– Edit Your Photos: Edit image files.
How to burn a CD containing videos.
Step 1 Choose the type of disk we have is suitable for the type that we use here we choose Make Video CD.
Step 2 In the table Untitled Project Click appear Add video files to add video files.
Step 3 In the table Open Click on the videos you want to burn to disk.
Step 4 In the table Untitled Project then the videos you want to burn to the disc you press next to continue.
Step 5 In the table Untitled Project The next is the various options that appear as a menu when you show video on the television you click next to continue.
Step 6 An optional preview of the type appears as a menu when playing video on the television you click next to continue.
Step 7 Review the summary information of the options in the previous step you clicked Burn to burn the disc.
Step 8 Proceed to burn the disc
Step 9 Interpret the results in Nero.
Within the scope of this article, we have shown you how to burn a disc that plays on the player with Nereo software, which is one of the important features of Nero used in video recording for players. So you can know how to burn any Video to disc to watch on the TV player.