Similar to inserting Word Art in Word, you can also attach Word Art in Excel very quickly with extremely simple manipulations in the article I wrote below.
Using Excel you will mainly work with tables but there will be times when you need to create accents or some artistic intentions you will probably think of inserting word art on Excel. This is a pretty good solution and will always solve your problem because Excel has tools to help you with this.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADDING WORD ART IN EXCEL
* Steps you need to prepare:
– Computer installation program Excel 2016 (This is the version most people use and Taimienphi.vn will use this version to insert and edit Word Art).
– If you have not installed Excel 2016: Download Excel 2016 32bit here if the computer uses Windows 32bit; Download Excel 2016 64bit here if the computer uses Windows 64bit.
– For those who use other versions of Excel, you can also refer and perform the same because basically the operation is the same.
1. Insert Word Art in Excel
Step 1: You open Excel up and then on the tab Insert -> select Text -> select Word Art ->You choose a pattern like the image below:
Step 2: Enter the content to create word art:
Step 3: After you have entered the text -> select (highlight) all text to create art -> then the application will automatically appear in the quick tool window-> here, you can change the font size , text color, italics, bold …
So with the 3 steps above, you can successfully insert Word Art in Excel.
2. Edit Word Art in Excel
After you successfully insert Word Art, you continue to understand Word Art editing to complete this insert.
Step 4: You click (black out) the word art -> and then select Format -> select Arrow in section Word Art Styles as shown below:
Appearance interface for you to select the type of art font to create. Here you can select or change the fonts you want:
You notice on the left Word Art Styles was Shape Style -> Here allows you to adjust the frame Word Art.
– Shape Fill: Choose a color for the text.
– Shape Outline: Choose a border color for the text.
– Shape Effect: Create effects for text.
Suppose you dump a background color for Word Art -> click on the icon Shape Fill -> then you choose the color to pour:
Or you create effects for the border of Word Art then click the icon Shape Effect -> choose the effect type is:
And the following results when you calibrate:
Step 5: You can edit the content of Word Art by clicking (black out) the word art -> and then selecting Format -> select Word Art Styles Including the following options:
– Text Fill: Color for text.
– Text Outline: Border color for text.
– Text Effect: Create effects for text.
Suppose you change the border color for text -> you choose the icon Text Outline -> select colors to create:
Similarly, you create effects for the text -> you click the icon Text Effect -> you choose Transform such as:
And the result is that you have created Word Art in Excel after it has been calibrated:
You see, the way Insert Word Art in Excel Very simple, right? With the above-mentioned manipulations, you can unleash your creativity in inserting Word Art in Excel so that your Excel file will get the highlight and achieve the highest desired effect. Insert Word Art in PowerPoint here.
In addition, inserting images in Excel is also quite important and necessary if you need to illustrate a subject, a problem, and your purpose is to minimize input operations. For inserting images, refer to the instructions Insert image in Excel to know how to do it. Good luck!