The operation of installing and using the new Avast Free Antivirus is much different from the previous versions, making it difficult for many users to learn, Taimienphi will share in the article how to install and use. Avast Free Antivirus effectively removes viruses on your computer.
Avast! Free Antivirus is a software Virus removal famous for providing many features to protect the user’s computer in the most optimal way. However, for most users, they do not know how to install this software properly. The following article will guide you how to install Avast! Free Antivirus the best way. This installation mode will help you to avoid existing errors such as sudden interruption during the use of the software. In addition, this installation mode makes your software fully compatible with your computer.
Install and use Avast Free Antivirus effectively remove viruses on the computer
Avast! Free Antivirus can work with most versions of the Windows operating system. In addition, it also works well on low-profile computers.
– Download Avast! Free Antivirus here: Download Avast Free Antivirus
1. Instructions for installing Avast Free Antivirus on the computer (New version)
Step 1: To be installed antivirus software Avast! Free to your computer, you must first start the installation file downloaded from the Internet. Right-click on the Avast file! Free, and choose Open.
Step 2: In the notification window that appears, click the button Run.
Step 3: Avast installation window! Free Antivirus will appear, click on it Install to install always. Alternatively, you can do some other customizations like:
– Customize: Optional settings for Avast! Free Antivirus.
– Yes, install Avast Secure Browser: Install Avast Secure Browser web browser.
– Make Avast Secure Browser my default browser: Install Avast Secure Browser as the device’s default browser.
The system will start the installation process of Avast! Free Antivirus on the device, the waiting time will depend on the speed of the device.
Step 4: After completing the installation, open the Avast software! Free Antivirus on the device. The first introduction screen will appear. Please press the button tiếp tục to continue.
Step 5: Press Run First Scan for the system to start performing the first computer check.
After completing your first virus scan, you’ll be taken to the main Avast main screen! Free Antivirus is similar to the illustration below.
2. Instructions for using Avast Free Antivirus to scan and remove Virus (New Version)
Step 1: On the main working interface of Avast! Free Antivirus There are 4 main functional groups, located along the left side of the screen, including:
– Status: Security status of the system, working Avast! Free Antivirus.
– Protection: System protection functions such as virus scan, firewall, virus database, …
– Privacy: Security functions such as password management, anonymous browsing, permanent document destruction, …
– Performance: Optimize tool, speed up the system.
To scan and remove viruses, select the functional group Protection, then click Virus Scan.
Step 2: Select a scan method.
– Run Smart Scan: Conduct a scan for areas prone to malware on your computer
– Full Virus scan: Deep scan into the system (thorough but slow)
– Targeted folder to scan: Perform a scan of a specific directory or drive
– Boot-time scan: Scan mode will run automatically the next time the system boots.
– Custom scans: Scan according to the custom you set.
Step 3: After selecting the scan mode, Avast Free Antivirus will start the scanning process, detect and remove Virus from your computer.
Avast Free Antivirus is rated as one of the best anti-virus software today. Please install Avast Free Antivirus to be able to better protect your computer. Now it’s simple to install Avast Free Antivirus on your computer with just the above detailed steps.
Instructions for installing Avast Free Antivirus on the computer (Old version)
Step 1: To install the antivirus software Avast! Free to your computer, you must first start the installation file downloaded from the Internet.
Then, install Avast window! Free Antivirus will appear. This window will provide users with 2 installation modes Express Install and Custom Install.
– Express Install is the default installation mode. This mode will automatically install the file and install the full software on the computer without the user having to specify where to install the installation file.
– Custom Install the exact opposite. This mode, users will have options such as: Customize capacity, storage location, …. If you want to set the storage mode yourself, you can choose the item Custom Install.
Press Custom Install A menu will appear showing the software installation directory. If you want to change the storage directory, click “Browse ... “
After selecting a save folder, press next A new window will appear asking the user to select the features that will be integrated into the computer installation
After customizing, you are the best next. The system will switch to a window. Provide some users with information about the features that will be installed on the machine. If nothing, click Next
Step 2: Whatever you choose Express Install good Custom Install then the system will eventually take you to the window Step 2. This window confirms the installation process. You press next so that the system can install software on your computer.
Step 3: After registering the copyright and selecting the version, the system will enter the computer installation mode on your computer.
Step 4: After installation mode is complete, the system will automatically switch to a new window to notify users that the installation mode has completed. Thus, Avast Free Antivirus has been successfully installed on your computer.
Manual Avast Free Antivirus scan and remove Virus
Step 1: On the program interface. Select tab Scan.
Step 2: Select a scan method.
Quick scan: Conduct a scan for areas prone to malware on your computer.
Full system scan: Deep scan into the system (thorough but slow).
Removable media scan: Scan the entire removable storage device attached to the computer.
Select folder to scan: Perform a scan of the entire selected folder.
Boot-time scan: Scan mode will run automatically the next time the system boots.
Step 3: After selecting the scan mode, you choose Start for the scan to take place. Avast Free Antivirus will detect and remove Virus from your computer.
In case you bought the Avast license, but you want to switch to another computer to use and do not know how to transfer the Avast, refer to how transfer of copyright Avast from one computer to another here