This article, Taimienphi.vn will guide you to practice typing 10 fingers with TypingMaster Pro and introduce useful functions in TypingMaster Pro software for you to practice typing 10 fingers when writing documents quickly and effectively. Practice regularly, daily with 10-finger typing software TypingMaste, the ability to edit your text will increase significantly.
Typing Master Pro is one of the good software for you to practice typing with 10 fingers very well, Typing Master Pro software helps you combine play and learning, this is a good software to learn and practice right. don’t you guys Let TaiMienPhi.vn see Instructions for practicing 10-finger typing with TypingMaster Pro below.
Instructions for practicing 10-finger typing with TypingMaster Pro, fast 10-finger typing software
Table of Contents:
1. Instructions on how to practice typing with 10 fingers
2. Introduce some software functions.
HOW TO TRAIN 10 WOODEN BY TYPINGMASTER PRO
– To use this software, you need to download and install Typing Master Pro to use.
– Refer to instructions Install Typing Master Pro on the computer.
After installing the software, follow the steps below to practice typing 10 fingers with TypingMaster Pro.
Step 1: At the interface after opening the software, you create an account Typing Master Pro new.
You enter the user in the section Enter your name If you already have a user, or click on it I’m a new user to create a private username. You click Enter to perform.
Step 2: Choose a course in Typing Master Pro 10-finger typing software
You choose Studying (course) and select Touch Typing Course and click Start Now.
After you choose Start Now appears the list Lessons (Lesson) small.
You click on Lesson 1: The Home Row will show smaller lessons. This lesson is about using the ASDFJKL basic keys and instructions to help you type in the standard and fastest position.
Step 3: Study guide for Lesson 2 in Typing Master – Keys E and I (with other lessons you manipulate and do the same as the instructions of the software offline).
In Lesson 2: Keys Eand I There are 6 lessons.
You choose the post 2.1 New keys: E and I And follow the instruction of the software:
Practice typing with 10 fingers using Typing Master Pro software
You type according to the instructions of the software. Image below is typing E:
After you follow the instructions and press next continuously until the table appears Accuracy Goal (accuracy target). There will be 3 levels, the higher the percentage, the higher the difficulty.
When done, press the spacebar (Space) or click on Begin drill. The interface will appear as shown below:
To this step, you just need to practice typing on the keys that appear on the screen with instructions for typing with the finger according to the picture available below.
You note, there is an index showing the 10-finger typing speed is WPM (Words Per Minute) at the end of the results of each small lesson. You need to improve this index as high as possible to become a “keyboard hero”.
INTRODUCE MORE OF THE TYPING MASTER PRO SOFTWARE FUNCTIONS
– Section Typing Meter: Lets see the results of typing measurements.
– Section CustomReview: The software will display the keys you mistype, your words or type so you can easily correct these errors.
– Section Typing Test: You can customize the number of paragraphs you want to practice.
– Section Games: Help you practice looking and typing good but not boring, just type the words that appear in the circles, blocks or clouds …
– Section Statistics: Help you see statistics. You can see if the result is Good or OK.
– Section Settings: You can set audio, speed measurement unit or software display size.
– Section About: Allows you to view the software version information currently in use.
So TaiMienPhi.vn has just guided you How to practice 10-finger typing with Typing Master Pro. The practice of typing as directed above is simple. If you persevere practice with 10-finger typing training software TypingMaster Pro, your typing and writing speed will be greatly improved. In addition to TypingMaster Pro, there are many other software supporting ten fingers, you can refer to writing Top 10-finger typing software here. Good luck.